Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

dont see many 100 point wins

Bet Nick Blakey is happy with his decision but his dad is not with his own.

Somewhere I expect Snake Baker is suffering in his crusties. Long may it continue.

Every time there is yet more humiliation piled on Norf I think of Allan Aylett and smile.

Last edited:
If we deserved a top 4 spot, we would have taken care of essendon. We'd be lucky to make the 8 from here.

And port aren't really the problem for us. It's the dogs next week. They beat us and leap frog us into the top 8. And so far this season, we've failed to take our chance to solidify our position on the ladder, so I don't have much confidence in getting the job done against the dogs.
I have more faith in beating the dogs now than I had before yesterday's schmozzle!

We are on a roundabout - have a terrible loss, come out the next week and play like champions - read the press, drink our bathwater, get a big head and play like complete flogs the next.
Hopefully we come out and blow the dogs away next week after the humiliation of yesterday and don't get the big heads the following week because of the tough game in Perth.

Please dear footy gods NO MORE FREAKING MILESTONE GAMES!

Parker deserved so much more.

I have more faith in beating the dogs now than I had before yesterday's schmozzle!

We are on a roundabout - have a terrible loss, come out the next week and play like champions - read the press, drink our bathwater, get a big head and play like complete flogs the next.
Hopefully we come out and blow the dogs away next week after the humiliation of yesterday and don't get the big heads the following week because of the tough game in Perth.

Please dear footy gods NO MORE FREAKING MILESTONE GAMES!

Parker deserved so much more.
Same as Kirks

Wow Todd Marshall really having his break out season. Insane finisher

100mls in Sydney today. The Swans and Giants need a purpose built stadium with a roof. We can share it.

Build it on Randwick Racecourse and weather proof it too. It loses umpteen meetings each year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100mls in Sydney today. The Swans and Giants need a purpose built stadium with a roof. We can share it.

Build it on Randwick Racecourse and weather proof it too. It loses umpteen meetings each year.
I actually did a university study of Randwick Racecourse’s drainage a few decades ago.

Many cold mornings out in the rain with an infiltrometer.

It drains superbly.

And I’ve never seen a horse slip on dew.

Or fumble a Sherrin.

no chance...
big call :p

what odds you offering me for sydney ?

Not a bookie, but we rarely beat them in Perth even in good times. The last time was in 2016 when they were bottom four.

Atrocious kicking inside 50 from both teams so far tonight, feels like both teams have an extra in defence though
Defence wins finals.

Both are focused on a solid team defence. Might not look pretty but I reckon it works!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back