Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

It really should be this year in all honesty. They are convincingly the best team in the comp.
But are they?

They're always just so hard to read because they love belting poor sides which boosts their percentage, and they have the biggest home ground advantage in the comp which boosts their win tally. It's why they get exposed as exactly what they are come finals time when they're against quality opposition and away from their GMBHALGBTQABCUNICEF stadium.

But are they?

They're always just so hard to read because they love belting poor sides which boosts their percentage, and they have the biggest home ground advantage in the comp which boosts their win tally. It's why they get exposed as exactly what they are come finals time when they're against quality opposition and away from their GMBHALGBTQABCUNICEF stadium.
Can only beat who is in front of you. But yeah, I think they're the best team in it. I know Collingwood have won 11 in a row as well, but they're only doing just enough. Melbourne and Brisbane are up and down. Who knows with us and Freo... can only wait and see how they turn up in the finals I guess, but they're in a great position when you look at how they're going against the teams around them at the moment.

But are they?

Vs Top 8 sides:

30 point loss to Sydney
13 point win to Collingwood
10 point win to Brisbane
3 point loss to Freo
3 point win to Richmond
28 point win to Melbourne
30 point win to Carlton

5-2 at 109.43% against the top 8
12-2 at 170% against bottom 10 sides

Vs Top 8 sides:

30 point loss to Sydney
10 point win to Brisbane
3 point loss to Freo
3 point win to Richmond
30 point win to Carlton

I'd be keen to see their record in finals not at their home ground.

Or should you just save yourself the time of looking it up and post a dog s**t emoji instead?

Vs Top 8 sides:

30 point loss to Sydney
10 point win to Brisbane
3 point loss to Freo
3 point win to Richmond
30 point win to Carlton

Sydney for shits and giggles:

Vs Top 8 sides
30 point win to Geelong
24 point loss to Brisbane
15 point loss to Carlton
6 point win to Richmond
12 point win to Melbourne
17 point win to Freo

4-2 at 105.02 against top 8 sides
10-4 at 149.9 against bottom 10 sides

I'd be keen to see their record in finals not at their home ground.

Or should you just save yourself the time of looking it up and post a dog s**t emoji instead?
I actually like their finals record at Geelong since 2000: 0-1 against Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton Oliver is such a ******** gun. Talented as s**t yet still the hardest working bloke out there every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back