Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Its 1.8% hardly impossible we aren't chasing like 5%+
2.3% isn't it?

But I agree hardly impossible...

Lock away the win by half or 3Q time, and then give it our best shot from there.

Been lurking and like the chatter but I can't let this slide.

Only three non-Victorian teams are in the finals; Brisbane, Freo and Sydney. We destroyed two of them, and didn't play Sydney in Sydney.

We also spent 6 weeks away from the MCG, and player Freo, Collingwood, and Brisbane all twice in the last 12 rounds lol

We had the hardest rated fixture at the start of the season and even after Port, GWS, Essendon, Bulldogs all s**t the bed and slipped out, we still had the toughest draw in the league to end the season.

Anyway see you all at the G :p should be a great contest!
Like you said, should be a great contest, see you at the SCG. Jetstar has some great specials on if you book early.

I've got no issue with people gambling of their own volition but I can't believe this promotional garbage hasn't been regulated more strictly.
They pretty much own all state and territory governments now.

Titus O’Reily’s history of sports gambling in Australia is an excellent read, though really dispiriting (and unsurprisingly not nearly as funny as his usual writing).

Last night wasn't great for us, but I think it showed why Melbourne are the team to beat. For all the talk of a premiership hangover etc., they will finish top 2, at worst top 3. They have an appetite for big games and once they get going they are the hardest team to beat in the comp.

That said, I feel confident we'd be able to beat them in any final except the big one. If they make it to the grand final, they're winning it. So I guess it falls to us to just make sure they don't get there!

First things first, take care of business against the Saints.

Can someone confirm for me that if Freo lose, top 4 is locked for us?

Not sure if I just have my Swans glasses on
Yep thats correct. But still we want to win because if we lose and pies win, we play Geelong week 1 which isn't ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be a very enjoyable relaxing Sunday if Freo drop this. Their board has been begging for our downfall all week, they don't even look like they will get their own job done. Fingers crossed.

Manuka will work against Freo. Gws much more accustomed to playing on a ground open to the elements.

I feel I could post these every week with GWS.

Look at this pathetic attempt at "pressure" from Haynes. Standing a metre away from your opponent is NOT pressure. Putting zero body heat on your opponent and letting him get the disposal away unimpeded is NOT pressure. Dancing around waving your arms around like you're doing the ******* Thriller dance is NOT pressure.

I will say it again. If that is a Swans player, Fyfe is getting pulverized over the boundary line here.

101838A2-1696-4108-B51B-47ACBBF565F7.gif

I feel I could post these every week with GWS.

Look at this pathetic attempt at "pressure" from Haynes. Standing a metre away from your opponent is NOT pressure. Putting zero body heat on your opponent and letting him get the disposal away unimpeded is NOT pressure. Dancing around waving your arms around like you're doing the ******* Thriller dance is NOT pressure.

I will say it again. If that is a Swans player, Fyfe is getting pulverized over the boundary line here.

View attachment 1484248
Mills would have put him in the Beer Tent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back