Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can say at this stage is that I hope the Lions are angry and belt the **** out of Geelong in the 4th.

Well watching them tonight, I am expecting a whimper.

No heat in this game. Even the tiny melee at quarter time looked like a performance

Whilst the utter capitulation of the Lions is a little surprising, a dominant Cats win was always the most likely outcome.

Don't think it really changes too much in relation to next week if we get there. Whether they won by a point tonight, or whatever the margin ends up being, their form has been exceptional.

Geelong have been the best team all year and we'd have to be at our very best to beat them. We're absolutely capable of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for once I'd like to see the swans win a nice easy Prelim and Grand Final rather than a 'classic.' I'd love to bore Brian Taylor out of his mind. Force the bum to talk about how brilliant we are.
Agreed, I'd love nothing more than for the Swans to romp into the GF with an 80 point win and then put the GF away with a 10 goal first quarter. Swans fans are due for a safe passage to the holy grail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back