Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Freo their forward line is average and they have the 5th-youngest midfield in the comp (after Gold Coast, Hawthorn, Adelaide and Sydney.)

Which suggests that if they can nab a decent forward or two, and their midfield continues to develop, they will be a pretty balanced side in a few years.
Freo have been crying for a decent forward since Pav

Also watching Freo's defence today, Melbourne's the other night... yeah they are great defences but I'm convinced the umpires just hate us. I have seen their defenders doing the exact same things ours with no whistle, yet ours are called every ******* time. Our defenders can barely touch blokes without a whistle being called. Melbourne and Freo with their "team defences" basically maul forwards 2 onto 1 and it's play on.

Frustrating.

Fifth year for Lochie O'Brien and he's finally starting to put it together

Sometimes patience pays off

If Serong played for us - this board would complain that he’s a lousy kick.

But because he’s playing for an opposition club, he’s a champion we should have drafted.

As I've said since last year, I suspect that we overlooked Serong because we knew we had Warner to come later. Why use our pick 5 on him when we could get him for a discounted pick 39 and free up the top 5 pick for a different kind of player?

I think Hayden Young is the more interesting player anyway

I think Hayden Young is the more interesting player anyway

I would've definitely taken him over Serong. He's a gun and a more unique option. He and Brodie Kemp were my first choices in that draft, the latter of whom hasn't had much luck with injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what the fudge is tony armstrong wearing? looks like inspector gadget

sitting on the couch tossing up whether to go to the geelong v richmond game. someone help me decide.

sitting on the couch tossing up whether to go to the geelong v richmond game. someone help me decide.
1. Is it a cold Melbourne winter's day?
2. Will you be able to get home in time to watch on TV the Bloods win tonight?

Nah actually quite a nice day. Blue sky, sun's out, shorts weather.

And yeah I'd probably leave 10 mins before game finishes
Next question.
Who do we want to win tonight? Geelong so we can climb over Richmond on the ladder?
If yes, go a cheer for Geelong ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back