Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Todd Marshall must smell really bad. I've never seen a forward who just never has anyone near him, despite not really moving much...

How did we lose to both of these sides? Absolute amateur hour out there

It’s a replica of last season. Losses to teams that ultimates won’t feature in the finals will keep us from being a top 4 side.

If we can iron out these games where we go to sleep for an entire quarter/quarter and a half, we’ll be a contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno what it is but Brisbane just don't grab me. They're the highest scoring team of the year but I've enjoyed watching Melbourne, Fremantle, Carlton and Richmond far more. And I don't really know why.

Edit: I do know why. I am sorta reliant on there being a single player who draws me in to make watching the other 21 blokes more bearable. Melbourne have Gawn/Oliver, Fremantle have Mundy/Switkowski, Carlton have George, Richmond have Prestia. Brisbane just don't have anyone I like watching much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't stand Luke Beveridge, looks like an arrogant flog, but worse than that, he's responsible for the dogs turning into a cheating, throwing, ball dropping scummy team.

Coaches are meant to exploit the rules and the opposition to gain advantages, but imo Beveridge crosses the line and bases his team's whole game plan on crossing the line of sportsmanship.

They only know Tom McCartin because of Paddy

This is true. They had no interest in hyping up the word "McCartin" until they could add "brothers" onto the end of it.

But the omission of Blakey who has been our best youngster this year from a promo that's supposed to be hyping us up is a massive blunder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back