NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SC 13c/1,001 -Papen, Grant, Arthars, J.King tp
FAN 14c/691 -Aitken, Teddy, J.Bromwich tp
RDT 14/589 -Munster{c}, Papen, Teddy tp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1341. Storm, Manu and Cleary saved my bacon - instead of being under par by 150-200 I should be under-par by only 50ish points.

looks like i got a dead bird on my team
got 1318 but really need some help in 2RF

might need to break either talaki or papaalli

Feel like the trades I do this week will be absolutely pivotal for the rest of my season, kinda feel it to be a boom or bust type of week

Gagai out with a busted cheekbone, so he's a trade, leaning towards Garrick or Nofa there, Garrick for the byes, Nofa because it looks like he's hitting some form again

Suaalii is on the bubble, I could trade him in for Schneider then DPP him via Hynes to full back, but that eradicates Hynes as a VC option as it'll be only giving me Paps vs Cleary as C options, also Schneider will play R13 bye, so rather hold

Tapine is in decent form, very interested as a POD seeing many others will go for Pangai instead and he will help with the byes too

I also need a 5/8, Mann has done his job, but coming up against the Storm this week does not look great potentially

Trade
Gagai

Concerning
Arrow (rising BE, moderate scores, bad bye round)
Mann (bad bye round, losing ground in 5/8 position, Storm this week)
Randall (bad bye round, Storm this week, nearly maxed cash)

I could go Koula to Suaalii too, will Suaalii actually hold down a position? As he'll play R13 I think

Screenshot_20220426-174609_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20220426-174616_SuperCoach.jpg

I can do

Gagai>>>Nofa
Arrow>>>Tapine
Koula>>>Suaalii

Sidewaysing galore here 😑😑😑

Next week would have to deal with my other concerning Newcastle players, maybe Penisini etc
Scrap that

Out Gagai, Mann, Arrow

In Suaalii, Munster, Tapine

Suaalii better get a block of games

Settled on relatively simple trades this week.

JKing > Talakai and Randall > Suaalii via Cotter, Tago etc.

Leaves only 11k ITB, but funds the Talakai move using two cash cows who have peaked.

26 trades left, 3 boosts, ranked about 2k overall. Really need to look at saving a couple of trades soon, but team is looking quite good now with 11/12 plyers going into byes (depending if Martin makes origin).

Grant (Cotter)
Haas, Taumalolo (Arrow*, MKing)
Talakai, Yeo, Martin (Aitken*, Tago*, Tuilagi)
Cleary (Schneider*)
Munster (Ilias)
Manu, Staggs, May, Suaalii (Penisini, Koula, Vailea)
Papenhuyzen (Taaffe)

Quite happy with the team overall. Couple of focus areas for next couple of weeks.
  • Get one of Aitken/Tago back to CTW via trading Penisini next week. Happy to play Suaalii as CTW 4 next 2 weeks vs Bulldogs/Titans.
  • Upgrade Schneider to Hynes/Turbo.
  • Dump Ilias next week to TMM or upgrade to CWalker.

Want to get one of Turbo/Hynes in eventually for Schneider and one of Tago/Aitken back to CTW, likely for Penisini next week.

Other then that fairly happy with my team. Other then maybe another upgrade in 2RF to a Papalii/Fifita type, but that's less of a priority at the moment. Martin/Yeo/Aitken are fine to ride until Origin/Round 13.

Really keen this weekend to get a look at CWalker and see how he looks with the LHS of the Rabbitohs attack. There were signs of life last week, but I want to see him back it up first.

Ideal situation is downgrading Penisini next week and bring in C Walker if he looks good, then going to one of Hynes/Turbo week after via Schneider - Schneider has a lowkey good draw next 2 weeks before it turns really hard.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back