2022 off season moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Brighton are stuffed. Will be unlikely to take the park in 2022.

On another note. The tigers are flying with lots of quality signings. Early days but they are certainly looking to build on a solid 2021. More players also likely to return to the club too.

Brighton are stuffed. Will be unlikely to take the park in 2022.

On another note. The tigers are flying with lots of quality signings. Early days but they are certainly looking to build on a solid 2021. More players also likely to return to the club too.

They have only lost Salter and Milhouse at this stage they might just have to suck it up and do a Claremont for 12 months then get on the recruit and spend there money

They have only lost Salter and Milhouse at this stage they might just have to suck it up and do a Claremont for 12 months then get on the recruit and spend there money

I was talking to a player today, he said they had close to 40 players play seniors this year. He reckons there are going to be over 20 of those that won't be there this year. Moving away, going elsewhere and now some not happy they don't have a coach yet and aren't waiting around.

Lewis- Johnson rumoured to Lindisfarne.

That would be their 3 best players.

Lewis Johnson to lindisfarne or Sorell. Unsure of where. Hobart and Cygnet both been trying to get him. He is a talented young man.

I was talking to a player today, he said they had close to 40 players play seniors this year. He reckons there are going to be over 20 of those that won't be there this year. Moving away, going elsewhere and now some not happy they don't have a coach yet and aren't waiting around.

Lewis Johnson to lindisfarne or Sorell. Unsure of where. Hobart and Cygnet both been trying to get him. He is a talented young man.
He didn’t make it at TSL level and I think he should of stayed and tried to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

matt Eagles ex brisbane lion met with glenorchy, north Hobart and clarence

Michael Blackburn joins Lauderdale
Beat me to it, was just gunna mention that. Had some pretty handy pick ups the Blues already so won't leave too much of a hole for them.
Anyone heard anything out of Hobart? Haven't heard much at all out of the TCA.
I know they lost Plummer, Arnold and young Jakey Harris to Claremont, in all fairness Harris has always been a Mont boy in any case.
Anything on wether Jayden Charlton and Sam Reeves are staying on there? Heard rumours North were after Charlton and Reeves wasn't playing footy anymore.
Haven't heard of any recruits tho.

Last edited:
Beat me to it, was just gunna mention that. Had some pretty handy pick ups the Blues already so won't leave too much of a hole for them.
I know they lost Plummer, Arnold and young Jakey Harris to Claremont, in all fairness Harris has always been a Mont boy in any case.
Anything on wether Jayden Charlton and Sam Reeves are staying on there? Heard rumours North were after Charlton and Reeves wasn't playing footy anymore.

I know gilmour and his mob have left

I know gilmour and his mob have left
No.

Plummer's a great guy and well liked up at the club but has had a lot of well documented personal issues.
The club's tried to help him out quite a lot with that but it was probably for the best that he and the club parted ways for the time being and him going to a different environment for a bit.
No hard feelings and will always be welcome back at the club anytime.
Harris only came to Hobart because Claremont was a bit of a shitshow last year and he wanted to play somewhere different, after not making the finals and Claremont seeming to have righted the ship off-field to a large degree, it was no great surprise that he headed back there again.
Not sure about Charlton, he was also having some personal issues away from footy that he was dealing with during the season, Fish Reeves got married up in Airlie Beach, QLD a few days ago - am not sure if he's signing on with HFC again. Probably not.
As for signings? I don't know. I haven't been around the club much due to dealing with a few health issues of late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back