NFL 2022 - Off-Season Player News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Dear....AB at it again.

Mr Socially Inept and Irrelevant trying desperately to stay relevant.
He is nothing more than a smart arse dude, with a room temperature IQ, pretending to be clever, but failing badly at it.

Sadly this guy is a train crash heading full throttle, on his way to nowhere good.

I get the feeling that had he not been a good sportsman, then he would be held up in some State Penitentiary, we have already seen that the guy has some serious anger issues, has a narcissistic persona, no moral compass and is devoid of any integrity .... and thats never a good mix.

In my observations of life, newly found fame and fortune can either see people rise to the best of life, or more often stumble spectacularly in the gutter.
Those who flounder and stumble may survive, for a while, but rarely lead fulfilling lives or have a happy ending.

Judgemental of me, YES, I will own that.

“Not if he wants his $18.8 million this year,” owner Jimmy Haslam and/or Chief Strategy Officer (who has yet to craft many effective strategies in Cleveland) Paul DePodesta might say.

That is really a cheap shot at ol’ Depodesta.

In actuality he has strategized losing to a fine art form, trading down for a plethora of mid round worthless picks, selecting high draft choices and placing them at positions they have never played in their lives, and mismanaging OBJ and Baker’s exits.

I would say he is quite effective at those things.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt we can afford him, but would be a good get for sure.

Yea, if the Texans are out coz the contract was too expensive I doubt the Raiders have enough cap space to make him happy. Not many teams would at this time of year tho, maybe he signs a one year deal and hits free agency again next offseason instead?

Yea, if the Texans are out coz the contract was too expensive I doubt the Raiders have enough cap space to make him happy. Not many teams would at this time of year tho, maybe he signs a one year deal and hits free agency again next offseason instead?
Ys, seeing that Texans report gave me that impression. Although maybe wanted top $ from them cos they will be s**t. :D

Makes sense to have a heap of backs with tua throwing the ball. Cause if he was my qb I be rushing 75-80% of the time.

Its as if he expects an injury crisis to hit them like what happens to the Niners RB room every preseason. Like its the norm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back