NFL 2022 - Off-Season Player News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Pacman has changed a fair bit since he retired... probably not the guy I'd tap on the shoulder to say 'hey, look after my boys if I die' based on what I know of him.
He's got kids of his own, never heard anything bad about Jones as a dad/husband. Raising one big family with his own kids and Henry's kids. Apparently they were long-time friends from College too.

As a longhorns fan im stoked. But i haven't read that espn article to know why he chose texas

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Strange choice, no?

Texas NIL money is wild.

I like that he didn't choose one of the recent usual suspects though as well to be honest.

The dude would already be loaded to the hilt though, surley. But making your own coin could be a driving force, I can see that.

Yeah its a choice that says 'His way/story' to be honest.

He will attract players to the program too, that know they'll also be looked after.

As a longhorns fan im stoked. But i haven't read that espn article to know why he chose texas
as soon as a QB commits to Texas, its all downhill from there.

I think Texas also offered his best friend who is also his top WR target.

The dude would already be loaded to the hilt though, surley. But making your own coin could be a driving force, I can see that.
He would of grown up well. but Cooper doesnt have Eli or Peyton money.

Texas NIL money is wild.

I like that he didn't choose one of the recent usual suspects though as well to be honest.
Nick Saben about to crack the shits and have another rant. You know as if his players were never paid under the table.

as soon as a QB commits to Texas, its all downhill from there.

I think Texas also offered his best friend who is also his top WR target.
Yep read the article, his wr buddy going to texas seemed like a key part of the decision. Sarkasian as a qb developer is there. Stacked QB room, to learn and evolve. Making his own journey, away from LA etc seems a good point too. And SEC now too.

Apparently Texas and Oklahoma wont join the SEC early because Oklahoma dont want to pay the break-up fee to go next year. so likely wont move till 2025.

Hopefully he enjoys the Alamo Bowl.

Yep read the article, his wr buddy going to texas seemed like a key part of the decision. Sarkasian as a qb developer is there. Stacked QB room, to learn and evolve. Making his own journey, away from LA etc seems a good point too. And SEC now too.

On the current timeline that's 2025 isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UCLA was your college team I thought, how many more do you have other than Texas?

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports that Saints RB Alvin Kamara is "bracing for a suspension of at least six games."​

Kamara will face felony battery charges for allegedly throwing some punches at an incident at Allegiant Stadium at Las Vegas. The question, per Florio, is when the suspension will actually be enacted -- the NFL prefers to wait until the criminal process has concluded before imposing discipline via the personal conduct policy. Kamara will be a risky fantasy pick this year due to the potential that the suspension happens sooner rather than later.

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports that Saints RB Alvin Kamara is "bracing for a suspension of at least six games."​

Kamara will face felony battery charges for allegedly throwing some punches at an incident at Allegiant Stadium at Las Vegas. The question, per Florio, is when the suspension will actually be enacted -- the NFL prefers to wait until the criminal process has concluded before imposing discipline via the personal conduct policy. Kamara will be a risky fantasy pick this year due to the potential that the suspension happens sooner rather than later.
Is that all. wow

swore I saw UCLA in your sig at some point.
Mightve been a time when i was trying to decide for sure, whittling down the congo lists.

Like when i had 18 nfl teams. Its really only 2 with three others for eternity (steelers, dolphins, texans, bucs, jags).

Still like other teams, like bears, lions, rams, but not enough to support them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back