NFL 2022 - Off-Season Player News and Updates

I know it's not an NFL issue but they also need to come out against what the Supreme Court did yesterday, WTF is going on in that country, losing the plot scarily.

what did the Supreme Court do?

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Last edited:
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Only a matter of time before we are all told how to think.

Anyway, wrong thread for it so I'll stop here, other than to say there's not much more American to me than this game, without it I suspect I would have washed my hands of the place following this & other recent events.

You know a country is completely and utterly nuts when guns have more rights than women.

Im convinced their lack of gun laws is only there to cull the population of the less fortunate. Their citizens are so thick though that they cant see the forest from the trees.

Anyway, wrong thread for it so I'll stop here, other than to say there's not much more American to me than this game, without it I suspect I would have washed my hands of the place following this.

yeah its disgusting mate. Would be interesting to see how anti abortion one of these religious nut's still is if their daughter is forced to give birth after being raped

Luckily we got Scotty from marketing out of power, he would have wet himself at the thought of this.

Yea, he wants his mates from Hillsong to enjoy themselves and touch more kids so no abortion makes sense.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Looking for some NFL news to distract me but it's dead as out there, it's that time of year I guess.
It's the baron wasteland of summer. NBA finals are done, baseball is trash till after the all star break.

I know we're heading to a good spot in the calendar when the little league world series kicks off.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Secession in America really needs to be looked at…country is f***** without it or there will be a civil war if it keeps escalating.
Split the country into half. have one half where they can keep their assault rifles, the other half where they can act live civilized adults have the expected human rights that come along with that.

give the gun loving campaigners about 10 years to complete the genocide of the dumb then absorb the other half again.

Bench pressing rubber weights. :tearsofjoy:

Yeah I mean however valid those 'tsunami' bar's or whatever are for athletes, he loves the outside the box videos.

I think he will have a good year ol' Jamies if he stays healthy.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that 49ers WR Deebo Samuel has not officially rescinded his trade request..​

"There's not a lot of league-wide chatter about a potential trade right now," adds Fowler, who notes that Samuel showing up for minicamp is a positive. It will be hard to view this situation as entirely stable until the ink is dry on a new contract, but the 49ers clearly have shown no interest in moving Samuel and Deebo doesn't have much recourse if he's not going to hold out -- even holding out would cost him a lot of money.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

Colin Kaepernick’s agent responds to Warren Sapp’s claim that Raiders workout was a “disaster”​

Posted by Mike Florio on June 26, 2022, 7:59 PM EDT

Hall of Fame defensive tackle Warren Sapp, whose once-promising media career flamed out due to his own misconduct, is back in the news, thanks to some inflammatory things he has said. Sapp, in an apparent effort to resurrect his relevance, recently took shots at quarterback Colin Kaepernick, based on his workout with the Raiders.

Said Sapp of the Kaepernick workout, “I heard it was a disaster. I heard one of the worst workouts ever.”

Sapp provided no details or specifics or anything to support his contention.

Kaepernick’s agent, Jeff Nalley, has nevertheless responded to Sapp’s claim.

“I guess Warren didn’t talk to the General Manager or the head coach,” Nalley told PFT via text message. “I spoke to the G.M. [Dave Zieger] several times and he said they all thought Kap was in great shape and threw the ball really well and encouraged any team to call him about the workout and he would tell them the same. I’m surprised Warren would say that, because it’s not true and you would think he would want Kap on a team.”

Sapp also said that he’s “wondering how the hell this happened and a tape didn’t get out.” Maybe that’s because it didn’t happen the way he said it did. Maybe that’s ultimately because Sapp is trying to carve out a new niche for himself in sports media, given that he pissed away the last one that he had.

Back