Mega Thread 2022/23 Off-Season Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking finish to the Chiefs/Bills game, even if the wrong team won.

Mahomes and Allen were awesome. I reckon the coin toss won the game.

Best game of NFL I've seen for a long time (and I've seen a few). If you couldn't enjoy it with the stakes so high you might not be into big time sport.

In which sense? Over hyped or can’t hit the side of a barn?
I'm guessing Johnny means in the sense of getting your side over the line in big games. Pretty right - Rodgers is MVP calibre most years but has won only one Superbowl. Although with all the kerfuffle around Rodgers this year - is he staying?, is he vaxxed?, is he all there? - I think Green Bay did well to have the year they had.

I'm guessing Johnny means in the sense of getting your side over the line in big games. Pretty right - Rodgers is MVP calibre most years but has won only one Superbowl. Although with all the kerfuffle around Rodgers this year - is he staying?, is he vaxxed?, is he all there? - I think Green Bay did well to have the year they had.
Dunno about that, sort of makes me think of that quote from Giselle - Brady can’t throw the ball and catch it.

Dunno about that, sort of makes me think of that quote from Giselle - Brady can’t throw the ball and catch it.
Yeah, but Brady's had Gronk catching most of his career, and the Packers have been building their teams around Rodgers for more than a decade. And you know that Giselle's not the patron saint of QBs, just of Tom.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true but ... he can't help Green Bay move the chains with 5 minutes to go (leading to that punt). Then with scores are level at 3 minutes to go, he goes 3 and out. s**t, even Jimmy G (surely the Matt de Boer of QBs) can then manage the ball for the last 3 mins of the game.

He's a bloody good player. Just like Dangerfield. But sometimes you really need your bloody good players to win for you.

Yeah true but ... he can't help Green Bay move the chains with 5 minutes to go (leading to that punt). Then with scores are level at 3 minutes to go, he goes 3 and out. sh*t, even Jimmy G (surely the Matt de Boer of QBs) can then manage the ball for the last 3 mins of the game.

He's a bloody good player. Just like Dangerfield. But sometimes you really need your bloody good players to win for you.

Bloody good player. Having said that, I was watching the Chiefs vs Bills and thought that I would prefer both of those guys to Rodgers.

He is intent on not playing there next season, so it will be interesting to see if he can land on a team that just needs improvement at QB to be a threat. Colts are a team that would be bloody good with a high level QB.

Bloody good player. Having said that, I was watching the Chiefs vs Bills and thought that I would prefer both of those guys to Rodgers.

He is intent on not playing there next season, so it will be interesting to see if he can land on a team that just needs improvement at QB to be a threat. Colts are a team that would be bloody good with a high level QB.
The end of that Chiefs v Bills game was awesome (was watching with one eye on Foxtel Go while I was in a MS Teams meeting).

If GB trade Rodgers and draft well perhaps they can make themselves a better overall team than if he stays? They save a bunch of cash and should be able to get some good talent through the door.

Don’t follow the NFL anymore, screwed up with my sleep and just too much time. Tell me the NE Patriots are still s**t?

Don’t follow the NFL anymore, screwed up with my sleep and just too much time. Tell me the NE Patriots are still sh*t?
Made the playoffs this year, but got absolutely demolished in the wildcard by the Bills (ignore kneels, the Bills had 7 drives. They scored 7 TDs).

Big Bengals fan for years. I guess they're basically the Freo of the NFL (occaisionally good, made one SB/GF beaten by a generational team), guess I've got a masochistic streak when it comes to sport.

Actually prefer the matchup against the Chiefs, the Bills D would've given the Bengals offensive (down-right horrible) line major problems. Chiefs will be another shootout, which you'd probably favour Mahomes and Co. but you never know.

If they do make the Superbowl though, either the 49ers or Rams will get double digit sacks, and only using a 3 man rush.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big Bengals fan for years. I guess they're basically the Freo of the NFL (occaisionally good, made one SB/GF beaten by a generational team), guess I've got a masochistic streak when it comes to sport.

Actually prefer the matchup against the Chiefs, the Bills D would've given the Bengals offensive (down-right horrible) line major problems. Chiefs will be another shootout, which you'd probably favour Mahomes and Co. but you never know.

If they do make the Superbowl though, either the 49ers or Rams will get double digit sacks, and only using a 3 man rush.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Amazing they got thru with how their offensive line played.

Absolute sieve.

I hope they win the whole thing but not sure they are good enough.

Harsh to call Aaron Rogers, Dangerfield. He should have been in the Super Bowl in 2014 if weren’t for that f-up from Special teams and some of his comebacks against the Cowboys in finals games were insane. It’s like saying Payton Manning is overrated because he only won 2.

Big Bengals fan for years. I guess they're basically the Freo of the NFL (occaisionally good, made one SB/GF beaten by a generational team), guess I've got a masochistic streak when it comes to sport
you poor, poor soul. there’s bound to be some sucker who goes for a Freo/Detroit combo at least though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back