Mega Thread 2022/23 Off-Season Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What an absolute smashing in the cricket. Lucky they didn't bat first or they would've made 250.

Luckily we have the two weakest teams to come.

You could tell by the way some of our lower order were able to hit that this was a high scoring pitch. The top order, excepting Finch, were pathetic. And not for the first time.

Dropped Marsh and played an extra bowler, terrible decision, Marsh was our form batter for the past year

Wades keeping was atrocious, I'd drop him just for that

JL got cocky from Finch and Warner having 1 decent game, they didn't even look great in that game, played some lucky shots really

Dropped Marsh and played an extra bowler, terrible decision, Marsh was our form batter for the past year

Wades keeping was atrocious, I'd drop him just for that

JL got cocky from Finch and Warner having 1 decent game, they didn't even look great in that game, played some lucky shots really

Plus the sri lanka keeper dropped a dolly off warner early on as well that masked over his innings

England are scary

43 off first 10 and 116 off the next 10

Key to beating them is getting Buttler early, 101 tonight
Completely agree! That's how we beat NZ in the 2015 ODI final. Starc's yorker to in the 2015 ODI final to McCullum took their power hit out early. Butler is an amazing beast when he gets hold of a bowling attack.

Dear A Rog, thanks for lying about your vaccination status. Now, in the middle of the season we will be investigated by the NFL for following protocols and you are unlikely to play for the next 10-14 days. Will you be fined for clearly not following Covid protocols during press conferences and on the sideline? I hope so.

This is a selfish move and you’ve given more ammunition for people to criticize. I sure love reading about this rather than the big matchup against KC and I’m sure your team mates and coaches are going to love talking about it allllllllll week. Cheers for that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dear A Rog, thanks for lying about your vaccination status. Now, in the middle of the season we will be investigated by the NFL for following protocols and you are unlikely to play for the next 10-14 days. Will you be fined for clearly not following Covid protocols during press conferences and on the sideline? I hope so.

This is a selfish move and you’ve given more ammunition for people to criticize. I sure love reading about this rather than the big matchup against KC and I’m sure your team mates and coaches are going to love talking about it allllllllll week. Cheers for that.

Its all about Aaron all of the time.

If he could not play next weekend, that would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HC staying

The article quoting Ian Chapple saying picking Wade because he was the most aggressive and loudest of the keepers available is spot on. Wade always was an average keeper and as a batsman lacks the cricket smarts to know when to sit back a little and let the game come to him rather than go for the hero shot. It will be a good day for Australian cricket when he gets the boot.

Perth Glory signing Daniel Sturridge already acquainting himself with Australian culture:

1636420850802.png \

Also of note if anyone is a hairdresser:

1636420822767.png

Great win by the Kiwis overnight. I thought they had no hope with 5 overs or so to go until Neesham came in and changed the momentum.
A final with us and the Kiwi's would be awesome, hopefully the guys get it done tonight.

Also, well done Flip, that's an impressive knock for WA. Hopefully this season is the start of his talent coming through. I've also been really impressed with his keeping which seems to have improved a lot

A final with us and the Kiwi's would be awesome, hopefully the guys get it done tonight.

Also, well done Flip, that's an impressive knock for WA. Hopefully this season is the start of his talent coming through. I've also been really impressed with his keeping which seems to have improved a lot
here’s hoping he gets a good run at it in the shield to show he can back this up more regularly, he’s got the talent to go up a level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back