Mega Thread 2022/23 Off-Season Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, not getting to a skied catch in crap weather is not a reflection on his keeping ability. If had dropped the catch fair enough.
I don't think anyone believes he is a first class keeper, but as back-up he does a good job and allows flexibility with team selections .
Not just his keeping his strike rate when batting 32 off 32 balls was worse than the dropped catch. our batting is where we lost the game.

Novax photographed at numerous public events including mingling with large groups of children while he supposedly had covid.
Starting to think he’s lied on his Visa application, either that or he has no regard for others and is happy to spread Covid to his fans and the public. Potentially both. What a spud.

Novax photographed at numerous public events including mingling with large groups of children while he supposedly had covid.
Starting to think he’s lied on his Visa application, either that or he has no regard for others and is happy to spread Covid to his fans and the public. Potentially both. What a spud.

I suspect he has paid off his Doctor falsely report he had Covid. Should have been either Vaxxed or not, Black or White. When you start adding in exemptions players were always going to search for loop holes.

That was a great final days cricket in the test match. I didn’t mind seeing England squeeze out the draw even if they were hanging on. Listened to some of it on Triple M in the car and listening to James Brayshaw, Merv Hughes and a couple of other over confident boofheads have the air slowly sucked out of their tyres as those last few overs were played certainly made it a bit easier to stomach England getting the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a great final days cricket in the test match. I didn’t mind seeing England squeeze out the draw even if they were hanging on. Listened to some of it on Triple M in the car and listening to James Brayshaw, Merv Hughes and a couple of other over confident boofheads have the air slowly sucked out of their tyres as those last few overs were played certainly made it a bit easier to stomach England getting the result.
England got no result. It was a draw

I don't understand how we could let Djoker in, knowing that he was active in a community while having Covid?

That flies against everything all the Australian Governments have fought for

I don't understand how we could let Djoker in, knowing that he was active in a community while having Covid?

That flies against everything all the Australian Governments have fought for
They believe in balanced governance, so need a leader to champion the opposite of what they are asking the community to do.

I just think they’re creating a heap of doubt and confusion so Novak can play and nobody can be solely culpable. It’s reeked of a staged act for days in my opinion. As if the sponsors are going to pay as much as they could if Novak doesn’t play for a chance at history. We’re being played for fools as usual. It’s all a big act.

The series of events from Novak’s tweet onwards are just too incompetent and idiotic on all sides to not have been done on purpose.

You give the Government too much credit.

Hearts FC sign 22 year old Australian right-back Nathaniel Atkinson from Melbourne City.

Celtic about to land 23 year old midfielder Riley McGree, who just finished a loan with Birmingham FC in the Championship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back