2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

1653141281955.png

Really foggy this morning driving from the east into town.

Canā€™t see 2 cars ahead of you.
I was driving the same area

I wanted my morning coffee so left to make sure I had enough time to then take it easy on the road - I measure it in terms of how many power poles in front can I see and the answer today was only to the next pole. I can't remember driving in fog that thick during the day, but I have at night a couple of times

I have fog lights on my car & rarely use them because normal fog in the area doesn't really impact visibility once you're at road level. Today was nuts, so all lights on & taking it easier, yet still had a few cars which didn't seem concerned at all, were pushing the speed limits & no lights - slowing down slightly & driving smarter doesn't hurt in a situation like today

Had a massage done by my Osteo today for the first time and bloody hell it feels like he has pashed my calves with a meat cleaver

The pain now and during, where I felt like crying at times better be worth the benefit

When you're wrong, know you're wrong but ultimately you don't care and just want to keep your gun anyway

this is the dumbarse rank and file out there .. and they wont be convinced of anything other than bang bang.

GO Catters.

Looks like I might have fun getting home from the office today....

Coaches are replacing trains on the Ballarat, Bendigo and Geelong lines due to a person struck by a train.

Coaches are replacing Ballarat trains between Southern Cross and Caroline Springs.
Coaches are replacing Bendigo trains between Southern Cross and Sunbury.
Coaches are replacing Geelong trains between Southern Cross and Sunshine.

At this time, there is no time for line restoration.

Please allow an extra 90 minutes travel time for your journey.

Oh good, looks like they're expecting everything to be cleared up by 3pm so I should be fine.
Fingers crossed for you

Guess it all depends how long the police investigation takes

Back