Banter 2022 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART I - yeah its early but youz'll get over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Phipppppa

Team Captain
Jan 8, 2022
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
On yesterdays date in 1896, Bourke had a record heatwave of 13 consecutive days above 45 degrees. The average temp for the whole month was 43.4 🥵

I’ve been to Bourke before, it was 27 degrees in the middle of June!

Stupidly I packed for a geelong winter day, jumpers and jeans, trackies. Even a beanie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down at K Park

Brownlow Medallist
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong

Down at K Park

Brownlow Medallist
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Most people that read that paper are crazy.
Everyone with a sound mind knows he is just being used to distract from food shortages, an upcoming spike in fuel prices and inflation problems.

Don’t worry about it, Dan Andrews assured everyone that there would be no medical exemptions for the australian open a week or 2 ago.

Except for the ones that did get them. And not just novak either.

Sensible Cat

Draftee
Jan 10, 2022
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Spanish authorities denying they are investigating. Seriously when are the msm going to be held accountable for making claims that aren’t even true?

I would bet a very large sum of money Serbia could not care less either.
But they have to make these claims to distract you from things such as this which while funny in a cringey way is also the most racist thing I've seen.

feelinfeline

All Australian
Aug 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

I agree. But it's more than 'a few'.

If you'd poll Age readers, I think you'd get a similar result.

Everyone with a sound mind knows he is just being used to distract from food shortages, an upcoming spike in fuel prices and inflation problems.

There's conspiracies everywhere. I know.

Munich

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
BVB, LVP

The tennis and wider sporting community are all turning on him. Though some of us have known for years what a dick the man is.

They're not HS readers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad