2022 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART I - yeah its early but youz'll get over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm just tuning in around 1pm for Sakkari and or Monfils, but that's about it that I'm interested in for the day session.

Munich

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
BVB, LVP
When i stopped watching over 20 years ago it was only the women

Lemme guess, one player Starting with M?

Watch the italian and spanish men they are loud. Rafa also makes a fair bit of noise. As does Muzza.

Even Fed can let out a little grunt on serve sometimes :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Lemme guess, one player Starting with M?

Watch the italian and spanish men they are loud. Rafa also makes a fair bit of noise. As does Muzza.

Even Fed can let out a little grunt on serve sometimes :p
Even Seles didnt annoy me. And her grunt was possibly "the worst" sounding of all the grunts

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Seles would suffer a half-inch wound between her spine and left shoulder blade that required surgery. Had she not bent forward prior to the attack, there’s a strong chance Seles would have been paralyzed. But once she’d been operated on, doctors believed Seles could return to tennis at the 1993 US Open.

Alas, the psychological wounds were much deeper. There were the memories of the attack itself and its lingering aftershocks—anxiety and depression by day, troubled sleep by night. There was the fate of Parche. Declaring that he had no desire to kill Seles, but only wanted to injure her just long enough to let Graf regain the No. 1 ranking, his penalty was a two-year suspended sentence: zero jail time.

:eekv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad