2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to roll it over...

Bring on the 2022 version...

I truly cant be buggered making 2 new thread so rolling this over to 2022 a week early....

Remember... this is a fun and lighthearted place where no one gets too Yahoo Serious....

Have a good Xmas and NY all; be safe and well.

GO Catters

Mod Note:

LET'S GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT

Yes this is an 'Off-Topic' or general chat thread, BUT that doesn't mean the thread is exempt from the standard Big Footy rules or terms & conditions we all agreed to when signing up

- Personal attacks will not be tolerated; they have no place on Big Footy, regardless of the thread

- Off-topic doesn't mean all subjects need to be discussed within this thread, especially if there's more suitable places for discussion around the Big Footy traps. Pretty sure we've all had the chance to gauge the responses or reception that various topics received when they are broached... So if you post in a manner designed to rile your fellow posters, where you are baiting or fishing for a response, don't cry foul when you are met with an unwanted response or action taken - that goes for all threads, so don't be surprised it's no different here

- We all have different reasons for having joined Big Footy; for some it's to discuss all things football, whether that's just related to Geelong or beyond to include the league, other teams and all things AFL etc. For others it's a place to come and chat about random things, post still images of movies or discuss what's been happening on Love Island, and just escape from the sh*t we've been dealing with for the last 18 odd months

Last edited by a moderator:

And 1300 pages. :thumbsupv1:
wow... the note on the fridge in the Mod break room says otherwise....

but good on them for keeping it going and getting that far undetected...

GO Catters

wow... the note on the fridge in the Mod break room says otherwise....

but good on them for keeping it going and getting that far undetected...

GO Catters
We must be the special board with extra monitoring for the 400 page situation šŸ˜‰

Don't think we've got more than 10 pages over 400 without either receiving a reminder or having the thread rolled over for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Christmas you crazy kids! Hope you have a great day, and if you're travelling over the festive period, I hope you have a safe journey.

Same to everybody on BF!

I started my drinking a wee bit early, heading to friends' house for Yule Eve dinner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back