2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

On yesterdays date in 1896, Bourke had a record heatwave of 13 consecutive days above 45 degrees. The average temp for the whole month was 43.4 🥵

I’ve been to Bourke before, it was 27 degrees in the middle of June!

Stupidly I packed for a geelong winter day, jumpers and jeans, trackies. Even a beanie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most people that read that paper are crazy.
Everyone with a sound mind knows he is just being used to distract from food shortages, an upcoming spike in fuel prices and inflation problems.

Don’t worry about it, Dan Andrews assured everyone that there would be no medical exemptions for the australian open a week or 2 ago.

Except for the ones that did get them. And not just novak either.

Spanish authorities denying they are investigating. Seriously when are the msm going to be held accountable for making claims that aren’t even true?

I would bet a very large sum of money Serbia could not care less either.
But they have to make these claims to distract you from things such as this which while funny in a cringey way is also the most racist thing I've seen.

I agree. But it's more than 'a few'.

If you'd poll Age readers, I think you'd get a similar result.

Everyone with a sound mind knows he is just being used to distract from food shortages, an upcoming spike in fuel prices and inflation problems.

There's conspiracies everywhere. I know.

The tennis and wider sporting community are all turning on him. Though some of us have known for years what a dick the man is.

They're not HS readers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back