2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

God. I sincerely hope this knob doesnt win it.

Anyone but him.

You mean Medvedev?

After I realised Kyrgios is still an arrogant, obnoxious, petulant knob I'm very very happy about the result.

Medvedev does nothing but play the game. Doesn't create any fuss at all. Kyrgios is and it appears always will be a complete ********.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean Medvedev?

After I realised Kyrgios is still an arrogant, obnoxious, petulant knob I'm very very happy about the result.

Medvedev does nothing but play the game. Doesn't create any fuss at all. Kyrgios is and it appears always will be a complete ********.
Yep. Not as bad as Tomic but hasnā€™t changed my mind that heā€™s a flog.

You mean Medvedev?

Severely still lacking in his mental aptitude isn't he.
If he can get over that side of his game, he will start winning grand slams.

I like Medvedev. Not sure why people dislike him. I know he looks like a balding boy scout yet to hit puberty but his game is perfectly setup to win multiple slams for a few years yet.

Severely still lacking in his mental aptitude isn't he.
If he can get over that side of his game, he will start winning grand slams.

I like Medvedev. Not sure why people dislike him. I know he looks like a balding boy scout yet to hit puberty but his game is perfectly setup to win multiple slams for a few years yet.
Classic

You mean Medvedev?

Umm.. dunno man. Here's medvedev doing nothing but playing the game.

Same for me. Also fascinating how watching tennis can make everyone forget where the volume button is on their remote.
I like the crowd noise tho (hai Dev!) and the commentators (sometimes).

You know what is a good alternative to the grunting tho- music. Listen to some music with it on mute.

I like the crowd noise tho (hai Dev!) and the commentators (sometimes).

You know what is a good alternative to the grunting tho- music. Listen to some music with it on mute.
Shityeah - tennis on mute with classical music. Commentators add bugger all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back