2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Same thread, same deal, just in a new location - our "Off-Topic" chat has returned to The Scratching Post, the sub-forum home on the Geelong board for those topics not directly Geelong FC or football related

And you may have noticed a couple of other off-topic threads have closed - we really don't need multiple off topic threads... If folks want more off topic options, don't forget to check out the Non-Footy related General Discussion board...

Cool, but there was an actual point why I/we posted in that (completely abandoned) Chit Chat thread- to post during live tennis matches.

I doubt anyone wants to see a million posts of "Shot!!" and "GO RAFA!" in here..

The irony is that Australians are wild for espresso coffee. Like, it's crack for anyone living in an urban part of Australia. Even pubs have big italian espresso machines.

Beer still way out in front though

That's cool, I like both!

Although I admit, I cut back like 90% of my alcohol consumption this January, just to experiment. BP is down, sleeping better too.

Cool, but there was an actual point why I/we posted in that (completely abandoned) Chit Chat thread- to post during live tennis matches.

I doubt anyone wants to see a million posts of "Shot!!" and "GO RAFA!" in here..
What happened to chit chat?

That's cool, I like both!

Although I admit, I cut back like 90% of my alcohol consumption this January, just to experiment. BP is down, sleeping better too.
Yeah it's amazing how much my general health improved when I had kids and cut like 90% of drinking out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

272270403_4747433075364585_8619658596976413037_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back