2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Fingers crossed for you

Guess it all depends how long the police investigation takes

Ended up getting home OK. Only real hold-up was getting through the Fyans Street - Moorabool Street intersection on the bus on the way home. Lights seemed to be changing every 90 seconds or so. Very frustrating.

Good question!

284194372_1987043101467746_2548483165511518476_n.jpg

Baby Owls sometimes sleep face down on the ground...

Totally forgot this Fred.

Anywoo.

Friday took my Westie Puppy,Rufus to the vet he's got skin issues ..
Go to footy Friday ..cats good win wooo.

Saturday...My Choccy boy Wally walking with a limp...FUUUUU.
He seemed happy enough tail wagging .
Thought it might have something to do with he's Growth on he's leg..skin tag .

Finally got into the vet today.

Nothing to do with the growth...good.
It's either an inj from playing or arthritis..

Before leaving Red wagon ( dogs ways ) flat batterie.FUUU.
Had Wally Oscar in the other car ...Rufus sooking ,ok we're all going .

Soon as I get into the vets they all over Rufus ...crowd favourite.
DOGS well behaved.

Then about to leave Oscar does a massive turd in the driveway of the vets ...OH my lordy.

Had to go in to get a doggy bag .

Gets home had to give tablets the pets and ear drops of Rufus ears .

Now I can have lunch .
Then get ready for work...🤪.

How's your day...🤪🤪

This reminds me of Aesop's fable of the travellers and the bear. Two friends walking in the forest. They hear a bear coming. One friend climbs up a nearby tree to hide leaving the other to fend for himself. The second friend, having no time to hide, lies flat on the ground playing dead having heard that a bear will not touch a dead body. The bear sniffs around his ears and then leaves. The first friend climbs down and quips: "what did that bear whisper to you?". The second friend replies: "He said: don't make friends with those who will desert you at the drop of a hat".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UK

I looked up the name of the sign they drove past - T22 Car Wash & Valeting, and it came up with a UK address

Edit: This was in Northern Ireland. They were caught due to the video being posted on social media. Faces clearly shown. M1 motorway I believe

UK

I looked up the name of the sign they drove past - T22 Car Wash & Valeting, and it came up with a UK address

Edit: This was in Northern Ireland. They were caught due to the video being posted on social media. Faces clearly shown. M1 motorway I believe

Ah, great sleuthing there, cats_09. I didn't push past "driving on the left" and left it open.

You'd think I'd catch the different roadside flora, gah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back