Fantasy 2022 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Another productive night of waivers for Manureid and Drd23, so many good players scooped up for $0 too.

An oversight that I and others hadnt thought of claiming them.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Another productive night of waivers for Manureid and Drd23, so many good players scooped up for $0 too.

An oversight that I and others hadnt thought of claiming them.

No oversights on my behalf thank you very much.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
No oversights on my behalf thank you very much.
Ok but some real good acquisitions there. Shows theres still a lot of value in waivers still....maybe if i didnt max out my roster with UDFAs who wont make the 53 i couldve spotted them :(

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Ok but some real good acquisitions there. Shows theres still a lot of value in waivers still....maybe if i didnt max out my roster with UDFAs who wont make the 53 i couldve spotted them :(

yes good FA depth in this league coz keepers are less than most leagues with these roster sizes. Its nice.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
yes good FA depth in this league coz keepers are less than most leagues with these roster sizes. Its nice.
Also i like the forcing of cuts down to 32 pre-draft. It helps a little with parity, talent-heavy teams having to let go of six players puts them back into the pool for weaker teams.

And with the roster limits too, you cant hoard as much, have to get rid of players from one position in order to have enough at other positions, but many focus on WR/RB so IDPs are always plentiful in FA.

Current 55 roster, having to cut down to 38 is gonna be hard too.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Impressive haul tho. Given eight hundred players went first few days, mind you most of those were me taking UDFAs.

Remove this Banner Ad