Fantasy 2022 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically played with 3 players out and still won. Luvu game time out, Bridgewater done on the first snap, Harris done after one carry. An epic 4.15 points combined from my QBs

Why is it that I get this sort of luck in leagues I dont really give two shits about and never in the ones I do? :drunk:

Basically played with 3 players out and still won. Luvu game time out, Bridgewater done on the first snap, Harris done after one carry. An epic 4.15 points combined from my QBs

Why is it that I get this sort of luck in leagues I dont really give two shits about and never in the ones I do? :drunk:
Had a good draw. Could afford to rest a few players today given your opponent. :p

Really only 1 of those was a decent score. But you can only beat what is in front of you I guess

Was very dumb of me to trade him Pickett the week I play him for a draft pick, shows how little im paying attention.

Cant beat dumb luck.

Was very dumb of me to trade him Pickett the week I play him for a draft pick, shows how little im paying attention.

Cant beat dumb luck.
Annoyingly keeps you level with me at the top of our Division with Wizard only a game behind

running with the 0 QB team this week, probably still an upgrade on me using two as I have the past few weeks given it forces me to play a skill position player in one of the slots.

Youd probably beat me if you played me this week again

You were pretty unlucky I thought, Goff turned into a pumpkin again the week I played you after scoring very well the weeks prior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should try running with the 0 QB strategy more often, Teddy comes off the bench for Miami in game replacing Skylar Thompson when I was forced to start him having no else available coz of injury and byes and scores me 13.47 points, 3.5 points more than Constangin's Murray and Daniel Jones combined who played full games.. :fire:

I should try running with the 0 QB strategy more often, Teddy comes off the bench for Miami in game replacing Skylar Thompson when I was forced to start him having no else available coz of injury and byes and scores me 13.47 points, 3.5 points more than Constangin's Murray and Daniel Jones combined who played full games.. :fire:

That is more the fact my teams suck period.

That is more the fact my teams suck period.

Kliff Kinsbury needs to be fired. Cards offense is atrocious. Imagine being stupid enough to give him and Murray extensions like they did last offseason coming off the way they finished last year.

Indiana Injury Cursed placed a guy on IR.....every time I check the activity log. :(
How many IR players can one have? May end up with the largest roster of players unable to play ever.

How many IR players can one have? May end up with the largest roster of players unable to play ever.
Max 9. But I guess if it gets out of hand I can increase it. Especially on Omega, where only actual IR/Sus/Pup can be placed on IR. Whereas, Alpha it wouldn't be right as an "Out" can be placed on IR there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back