Fantasy 2022 - OMEGA League - Discussion

A perfect storm of luck required to win in playoffs. Either that or having a GOAT team like NDG in Alpha

Jailhouse pisses me off in particular, think ive lead the league in scoring 4 out of 5 years (and was second in the other) and if I lose this year as it looks like right now id have only 1 playoff win in 6 playoff games

Last edited:
As per usual, im in the playoffs in 4 different leagues and looking like ill be booted from the playoffs in all 4 without a win right now.
Omega looks 50/50 right now.

As per usual, im in the playoffs in 4 different leagues and looking like ill be booted from the playoffs in all 4 without a win right now.
Also assuming this does not include Fleaflicker as you have a bye!

You'd favour Ekeler with a 3 point head start but you never know. Good to see a final coming down to the wire.
Allen doing the business so far. If he had stayed inbounds and scored that may have ended it.

Maverik279

Rookie
Dec 2, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
USC, Michigan State
Crazy game. Could still go either way with stat corrections. I had every intention of playing Minshew over Keenan Allen but forgot there were Saturday games 😬, so only cost me 1 point in the end but could still be the difference. If you had told me that Diggs and Adams would combine for only 40 yards and I’d still somehow be in with a shot to win I’d have laughed…

Fuey won a final in the fleaflicker over Dixie last week by less than half a point on corrections after originally losing by 1.5 points.

Clear best team in the league trying to get the reverse jinx in ASAP ;)
I am in 3 finals on fleaflicker. I have a lot of reverse jinxing to do.

No adjustments.

1672132219039.png

Bad beat city.

If I lose to the Wildcats next week but outscore the Potatoes it will be slightly annoying!!

?

Adjustments didn't happen til Thursday in the Fleaflicker league last week
Yeh, it already has the matchup set as well in the Playoffs tab. So am guessing it is done and dusted?

Yeh, it already has the matchup set as well in the Playoffs tab. So am guessing it is done and dusted?

Na, did that in Fleaflicker also before adjustments I'm pretty sure. Always takes a couple of days after.

Na, did that in Fleaflicker also before adjustments I'm pretty sure. Always takes a couple of days after.
Ah okay, well hold on to your panties everyone, it could still change!

Back