2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

These 2 didn’t go to Bali, they went to Peel training last Wednesday to support the Freo boys playing for Peel. What a great experience for the Peel boys.

View attachment 1428965
That's what builds a winning squad. Not the training per se, but the 'one in, all in' attitude that permeates from top to bottom.

You want to half ass it when a 2x Brownlow medalist & club captain, and an AA, indigenous leader & club legend show up to train on their week off in the magoos? Well there's the door. Loving what JL and the club leaders, on and off the field, have built.

Regardless of how we go this year, I can't remember a time I was as proud of the club as I am now.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed, Didn't Brady Grey play for their WAFL team in their first year? Surprised he wasn't a top-up for them this year.

He joined Box Hill at the start of this year as a part of becoming Hawthorn's Indigenous player development manager. He might also be involved with their women's team. He was on Hawthorn's list of COVID top up players.

Tabs will line up for Peel this week, per Jl. Being managed with lower intensity.
The selection team didn’t want to fly him out for Saturday. Benefits of having another week in Perth then possible game at home against Port Adelaide.

Tabs will line up for Peel this week, per Jl. Being managed with lower intensity.
The selection team didn’t want to fly him out for Saturday. Benefits of having another week in Perth then possible game at home against Port Adelaide.
Booo 👎👎👎

He joined Box Hill at the start of this year as a part of becoming Hawthorn's Indigenous player development manager. He might also be involved with their women's team. He was on Hawthorn's list of COVID top up players.
Wasn't Brady part of Fremantles NGA academy last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may be harsh but I don't see AFL quality with Karl. A bit too slow, disposal bordering on poor
I haven't seen enough of him to formulate a decent opinion (not that I can formulate a decent opinion at the best of times!!), but a lot of folk have been writing off Henry and we see how a block of the last month or so has him massively improving...sometimes they need time to adjust and find their feet. They're not all gonna burst out the blocks or be a Barlow.

Warner didn't have a full pre-season to settle in quicker, got trapped over East with the whole Covid situ. I think he needs some time - he's a pretty decent size, has some speed and maybe does need to tidy up his disposal, but all this can be worked on. He's got some traits.

It wasn't that long ago we were all fairly grumpy about the club bringing in Colyer and Acres, etc. Even Banfield looks improved under J-Lo, if anyone can get the best out of less talented players, it feels like Justin can. Let us see :)

Even though he's been noticed for popping up everywhere and racking up disposals, in Worner's early games against the top WAFL sides in EF and WP I thought he also looked very sharp with his decision making around packs as the first receiver to get out another quick disposals to release teammates into space.

Can't speak about the last 4 or 5 weeks so because I've only watched the vision of one or two games closely where there's been different personnel playing at Peel and one of those was a very quiet game against Subiaco (the one that Fyfe played in) and a so-so game against Swans. Bit harsh having to drop him to Peel reserves last week.

Even though he's been noticed for popping up everywhere and racking up disposals, in Worner's early games against the top WAFL sides in EF and WP I thought he also looked very sharp with his decision making around packs as the first receiver to get out another quick disposals to release teammates into space.

Can't speak about the last 4 or 5 weeks so because I've only watched the vision of one or two games closely where there's been different personnel playing at Peel and one of those was a very quiet game against Subiaco (the one that Fyfe played in) and a so-so game against Swans. Bit harsh having to drop him to Peel reserves last week.
I think he went back to the ressies to make way for those that are ready for AFL.
I think Worner has a way to go yet, but will be a big plus for us.

what the hell, I just went to the WAFL site and I couldn't see them listed. Weird shizzle
urgh, I didn't realise there was a tab under 'season' with team selection there. Hucking fell.

And today's nomination of Rising Moron is......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back