2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
His disposals issues are a bit overblown. He does rush some kicks and often being pressured physically when disposing.

The kicks he messes up in open space are disappointing. I agree with tundrawolf that he is often not hitting the ball correctly. I’ve said this before when Brayshaw came back second season (first series of games post broken jaw) he was spraying kicks all over the place off the side of his foot. Ras will sort it out.

I saw a fair bit of the second half and Ras was throwing himself around inside confined spaces but not quite getting the ball out. When he develops some size, composure and tidies up those open space field kicks he will be a player. It is an adjustment coming from Colts and PSA.

Dale147

Boss Orange Cutter
Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Peel

Attachments

• 34E9CE02-4481-4A32-87C7-6689A5A3CFCB.png
    34E9CE02-4481-4A32-87C7-6689A5A3CFCB.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 167

Bananna Bender

Draftee
Jun 24, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
If that is the case it still is not good enough for a strong bodied player who has played 100 AFL games.
Just read not only did Tucker have a heavy tag on him he was also playing with a broken finger he received late in the second quarter that requires surgery.good enough reason I think .bit unlucky would have been a good replacement on wing against Port .

wakojako

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
For people who have been watching Peel closely, why has Sebit's scoring gone down since joining Peel?

freo_leo29

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
He has played 3 games. First one he got injured, 2nd he played reserves, last week he kicked 1 goal. He wouldn’t be used to the game plan, he will need some time.
4 games but yeah same points

Needs time in the new system and missing a half and being forcefully dropped between the other two games doesn't help

Also the Peel forwardline has chopped and changed a lot since he came in, not settled at all

Western/Treacy/Sturt have all rotated in and out of the team since he came in

drxce

Debutant
May 3, 2022
west australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kuek was never meant to be a plug-and-play key forward in any sense. He is a long-term project.
He lacks the innate skill to just exist in football and find bags of goals.

serial_thrilla

🐉The 2K SFA Player🐉
Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
One of the emergencies?! I think we usually take 4 over, no?!
They only named 24 on the plane: the starting 22 + Henry and Banfield. Crowden unsighted, whilst Meek the fourth emergency named for Peel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quazar

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2017
Albany WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
They only named 24 on the plane: the starting 22 + Henry and Banfield. Crowden unsighted, whilst Meek the fourth emergency named for Peel.
oh, nfi what's happening there then. Unless it's just an oversight by the media team (??)

Quazar

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2017
Albany WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
It's possible he flew separately. Maybe a detour through SA to see family.
I dunno, there's still a few odd cloak & dagger moves the club makes which infuriates fans, Didn't Crowden miss the last fortnight, as an emergency and then no Peel cos of the bye last week? If he's retained beyond 2022 I'll be amazed....which is a damn shame in my eyes

freo_leo29

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Strong Peel team, good to see Blakely is fine

Crowden a big out from the engine room but more room for Johnson and Erasmus

Remove this Banner Ad