2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but how many times has he slipped over? Needs to hit those KPIs

As others have said as well, some messy passes to others as well. Also he is pretty much playing out of the goal square, so there would be some query over what role he is playing at the next level.

Take Sturt off in the last. He will be coming in for Tabs next week.

No more ******* around now. If you’re in s**t form piss off to the seconds.

There is no world in which Colyer doesn't come out for Sturt based on their respective performances. I'd drop Schultz and play Tucker forward, and drop Tabs for Meek.

O'Driscoll not doing enough yet. Erasmus and Johnson are close, very close, but probably staying at Peel for now, particularly Johnson who looks nice, but doesn't have the fitness yet.

Worner ended up with 30 posessions and 14 marks mostly intercept and was clearly best player after
Hes usually first dropped whenever freo have too many players. Happened maybe twice?

30 disposals for Karl along with 13 marks.
Benning had it 16 times along with 13 hitouts.
Worner was clearly best on ground after being named in the best Vs West Perth and Perth in his last two games in Peels firsts . It is baffling why he is first to go maybe last in first out scenario due to the Freo numbers allowed, but he is clearly in Peels top 8 and shows this every time he plays. Benning is also building with 16 today and such a pity they cannot play with their mates at the better level - needs to be adressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must in's for me based on Today's game:

Tucker - dominated about as much as a man can dominate at WAFL, and is in very good form. Can play wing, inside, tagger, half forward, so it's an easy in. I'd like to see him in Colyer's role, or even put Serong at HHF in Colyer's role and Tucker into the guts. Would be good for Serong to get some minutes forward as we need mids kicking goals and he seems the best bet.

Sturt - get him in - 4 goals, 4 goal assists. Take your pick of who is out, Walters, Colyer whatever.

Meek - Taberner out 50/50 split with Darcy forward. Lobb pure CHF.

Erasmus - much improved kicking and he puts his head over the footy and runs hard. Need to pump games into him ASAP.

Johnson and Driz are close but need fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back