2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

How the duck is it possible that 14 AFL listed players are getting towelled up by a WAFL team? This team should be winning games by like 50+ points every week.
I used to think that too.
Then I looked in more detail at the structure of the list and most of the freo listed peel players are children compared to the seasoned bodies in the WAFL.

I used to think that too.
Then I looked in more detail at the structure of the list and most of the freo listed peel players are children compared to the seasoned bodies in the WAFL.
Exactly. Think back to the first year of alignment in 2014 where Peel finished 8th. They had plenty of Freo players in most weeks, including players who have gone on to become handy AFL players, but they were young and inexperienced. We also had lots of talls in that side, which really imbalanced Peel. I think we have the same but opposite issue, with a distinct lack of [big-bodied, experienced] talls.

WAFL umpires are absolute numpties. Really makes me appreciate the standard of AFL umpiring. Sound blocking tactics are punished in the WAFL. They don't know how to adjudicate on any contest that isn't a 1-on-1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire says give the ball to me

Is going to be stuck in my brain all ******* weekend

How the duck is it possible that 14 AFL listed players are getting towelled up by a WAFL team? This team should be winning games by like 50+ points every week.
A star team will always beat a team of star players.
So very true here. Amiss, Treacy, Sturt hardly played any senior footy let alone together. Johnson first game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back