2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Meek got a few votes near the end of the season. I heard maybe 3 x 2's and a 3 in the broadcast. Crowden got a couple of 3's - Tucker got a couple of 3's.

Crowden - 18, Meek - 11, Erasmus were the top 3. (Listening to boofhead Readings).

Full details

Hence they play WAFL

I know captain obvious right? I didn’t word my comments well. Was just marveling at the gap in the level now & how some guys can look absolute stars down at the lower grade but can’t handle the speed & clean ball handling & decision making required it’s like watching a different sport now the one touch nature of AFL.

Makes you wonder how many can be attributed to things such as poor coaching, lifestyle choices, lack of opportunity etc.
I still maintain Justin Bollenhagen would've been a superstar if we gave him enough chances*
Him and Nyhuis are two unpopular hills I will die on.
*it may have needed to be 150+ chances but no one will ever convince me otherwise

There's a rumour that Ryan Nyhuis and Bailey Banfield are the same person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a rumour that Ryan Nyhuis and Bailey Banfield are the same person.
Don't see it, tbh.

1664834456815.jpeg
images

Played KD mostly.
I don't think that's the case. Only went back a few times I thought? He has hit outs in every ressies game except the one before his one seniors game (where he did play back I believe?).
Those who saw the games could tell us but his numbers suggest a mix of games of primary ruck - key forward ruck - key defence ruck - key defence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back