Prediction 2022 Phantom Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of maybe the Afl did this, maybe that, could have, should have. Not a single sentence about him taking responsibility for his own actions. One strike policy for inflicting violence on a woman. What, are you suggesting there should be two strike, three strike policy. The man has shown to be a terrible human, who it appears does not have ability to learn or to adjust his behavior. It is not the Swan's responsibility to make him an agreeable human. That was primarily parental responsibility and once of age it is his own responsibility.

And as I posted. Times have changed.

Big_Newon

Senior List
Jul 12, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Only took me 1-2 hours
May Top 21:
1. Brisbane Lions: Will Ashcroft
2. West Coast Eagles: George Wardlaw
3. North Melbourne: Harry Lemmey
4. Essendon: Jedd Busslinger
5. GWS: Jackson Broadbent
6. Gold Coast: Tom Scully
7. Port Adelaide: Elijah Tsatas
8. Adelaide: Elijah Hewett
9. Hawthorn: Harry Sheezel
10. Western Bulldogs: Lewis Hayes
11. Richmond: Adam D’Aloia
12. Collingwood: Isaac Keeler
13. Geelong: Jhye Clark
14. Carlton: Brayden George
15. Sydney: Jonti Schuback
16. St Kilda: Kobe Ryan
17. Fremantle: Luke Teal
18. Sydney: Oliver Hollands
19. West Coast: Kane Bevan
20. Richmond: Mitch Szybkowski
21. Essendon: Paul Pascu

Only took me 1-2 hours
May Top 21:

Good work mate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I've heard people saying Culley would go in the 20's in this years draft...is that bs or do you think that would be the case?

Only took me 1-2 hours
May Top 21:
Why are gc picking 6th ahead of hawthorn and adelaide.
Are there pick swaps, or are you predicting ladder finishes?

There’ll be some impressive names available if we’re picking at 6-7th.

Why are gc picking 6th ahead of hawthorn and adelaide.
Are there pick swaps, or are you predicting ladder finishes?

There’ll be some impressive names available if we’re picking at 6-7th.
Because that was the ladder 1 month ago, when he made the post.

WilloTree's Mid-Season Phantom Draft

1. West Coast - George Wardlaw

I have him as the clear top pick at this stage. Others have come into the frame, but Wardlaw still looks set to go Pick 1. He’s a competitive beast who will be ready to play from the moment he walks in the door.

2. North Melbourne - Jedd Busslinger

North simply have to take a tall and Busslinger is the best KPP in the draft. He’s ultra-reliable, great at reading the play, knows when to intercept and equally when to play shoulder-to-shoulder.

3. Brisbane - Will Ashcroft

I think this is where Essendon could throw a bid here on Ashcroft. An elite mid in the making, Ashcroft is a machine who knows how to find the footy. He’s clean, smart, poised and has exceptional skills that hold up in heavy traffic.

4. Essendon - Elijah Tsatis

Inside and out Tsatis is the complete package. I can see him playing Round 1. Runs on top of the ground, and has the ability to play as a first possession midfielder and a line breaking outside as necessary. Has great composure and ability to rack up impressive numbers.

5. Adelaide - Jhye Clark

The thing I really like about Clark is that he already has a defensive game. Two-way running mids are gold at AFL level and Clark projects as this type of player. I also think he’s a really ‘safe’ option as his game is so well rounded. He will have a lot of fans come draft night. I have the Crows pouncing here.

6. GWS Giants - Harry Sheezel

This was a real head-scratcher. The Giants sit in a good spot in the draft, which means they will get some great options at this pick. I was tempted to pick a tall at this selection, and Lemmey and Scully came under consideration. However, the Giants have demonstrated that they are willing to take best available with their first pick and, for mine, Sheezel represents good value here. Sheezel looks equally comfortable as a forward and onballer.

7. Hawthorn - Elijah Hewett

It's fair to say Hewiett didn’t have the best Academy game, but I don’t think that will deter the Hawks. Hewett is already playing league, which list managers rate. He’s a powerful player who I see as a first touch and clearance midfielder.

8. Gold Coast Suns - Anthony Mankara

I have more fun watching Mankara than any other player in this year’s draft. He has some tremendous tools in his kit bag and isn’t afraid to wheel them out. A bit of a draft bolter for mine, Mankara has serious X factor.

9. Port Adeliade - Adam D’Aloia

Yeah, I can’t let D’Aloia slip any further than this. I think Port fans will be wrapped if he’s stil on the board at pick 9. On ability, D’Aloia looks every bit a top 5 pick. He has a great skill set for AFL. Clean, breaks lines, clears congestion. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I was surprised to read he is 184cms. To the naked eye he plays ‘bigger’ and I just assumed he was 190+

10. Collingwood - Tom Scully

I think Collingwood will seriously consider drafting a tall here. Fortunately, there are a few around the mark at this pick. I have Scully ahead of Lemmey at this stage, but either would be a good selection.

12. Richmond - Harry Lemmey

I know from experience that the draft won’t go as above. But if it does, Richmond will be in the position where between Scully and Lemmey they just take whoever Collingwood doesn’t (if that makes sense). Gibcus and Lemmey over the 2021-2022 drafts is a delicious prospect for Tigers fans.

13. Western Bulldogs - Jackson Broadbent

The Bullies will know if they don’t use this pick on Broadbent, they won’t get him. Broadbent is the best ruckman in the draft by quite some distance. Dogs fans probably want a KPP here, but I just think that Broadbent is a better use of the pick.

14. Brisbane - Jaspa Fletcher

Can see a bid around here for Fletcher. He’s the best pure wing in the draft, and they seem to be a bit of the rage at the moment. I learned my lesson under-selling NW-M last year (low possession mids don’t excite me) who went pick 11. I really liked Fletcher’s Academy game as well. Brisbane should walk out with 2 rippers in the 1st Round this year.

15. Sydney - Oliver Hollands

After bidding on Fletcher, I’ve gone with another player capable of playing on the outside in Hollands. At pick 14, I think this is good value here. Can also play on-ball and across half-back. Sydney will like his versatility and ability to read the play.

16. Carlton - Lewis Hayes

I wanted to pick a KPD for Carlton here and Hayes is around the mark. I haven't seen as much of Hayes as I have some of the others, but he fills the biggest hole in Carlton’s list created by the sudden retirement of Liam Jones.

17. St Kilda - Isaac Keeler

Keeler is a tall athletic forward with more than a few tricks. There were a few I liked at this pick and seriously considered adding to their midfield by picking Mitch Szybkowski. However, I liked the idea of a Marshall / Keeler plan for life after Ryder so followed my gut.

18. Geelong - Mitch Szybkowski

Bargain at this pick. Most will have him higher in their rankings, and rightly so. It’s just the way this Phantom panned out as the reason he’s still available. Geelong would be very pleased to add a quality mid to their list on the eve of Selwood, Duncan and Dangerfield retiring.

19. Fremantle - Brayden George

Fremantle need forwards. I don’t think they should care what size or shape, they just need forwards. Brayden George was the best forward available at this pick. He will have fans who have him higher, so Freo would be happy if the draft panned out and they could pick a player like George here.

20. Sydney - Jed Hagan

Don’t worry about his size (he’s 3 cms shorter than Caleb Serong), Hagan can play. He just seems to step up every time he’s had the opportunity. Loved his games as an underager, and looks like he’s a ready-made AFL footballer already. I’m a huge fan.

Last edited:
June Top 19 Phantom Draft
1. West Coast: George Wardlaw
2. North Melbourne: Jedd Busslinger
3. Brisbane: Will Ashcroft
4. Essendon: Harry Sheezel
5. GWS: Tom Scully
6. Adelaide: Elijah Tsatas
7. Hawthorn: Jhye Clark
8. Port Adelaide: Harry Lemmey
9. Gold Coast: Anthony Munkara
10. Richmond: Elijah Hewett
11. Western Bulldogs: Brayden George
12. Collingwood: Oliver Hollands
13. Carlton: Jakob Ryan
14. Sydney: Jackson Broadbent
15. St Kilda: Mattaes Phillipou
16. Geelong: Matthew Jefferson
17. Fremantle: Jed Hagan
18. Sydney: Kobe Ryan
19. West Coast: Adam D'Aloia

Last edited:
18. Brisbane: Kobe Ryan
19. Sydney: Cam Mckenzie
20. West Coast: Adam D'Aloia
We’ll lose our pick 18 in matching the Ashcroft bid.

Cue the meltdowns if pies pick another mid in a talls draft.

That is not a top 20, that is a phantom draft

WilloTree's Mid-Season Phantom Draft

1. West Coast - George Wardlaw

I have him as the clear top pick at this stage. Others have come into the frame, but Wardlaw still looks set to go Pick 1. He’s a competitive beast who will be ready to play from the moment he walks in the door.

2. North Melbourne - Jedd Busslinger

North simply have to take a tall and Busslinger is the best KPP in the draft. He’s ultra-reliable, great at reading the play, knows when to intercept and equally when to play shoulder-to-shoulder.

3. Brisbane - Will Ashcroft

I think this is where Essendon could throw a bid here on Ashcroft. An elite mid in the making, Ashcroft is a machine who knows how to find the footy. He’s clean, smart, poised and has exceptional skills that hold up in heavy traffic.

4. Essendon - Elijah Tsatis

Inside and out Tsatis is the complete package. I can see him playing Round 1. Runs on top of the ground, and has the ability to play as a first possession midfielder and a line breaking outside as necessary. Has great composure and ability to rack up impressive numbers.

5. Adelaide - Jhye Clark

The thing I really like about Clark is that he already has a defensive game. Two-way running mids are gold at AFL level and Clark projects as this type of player. I also think he’s a really ‘safe’ option as his game is so well rounded. He will have a lot of fans come draft night. I have the Crows pouncing here.

6. GWS Giants - Harry Sheezel

This was a real head-scratcher. The Giants sit in a good spot in the draft, which means they will get some great options at this pick. I was tempted to pick a tall at this selection, and Lemmey and Scully came under consideration. However, the Giants have demonstrated that they are willing to take best available with their first pick and, for mine, Sheezel represents good value here. Sheezel looks equally comfortable as a forward and onballer.

7. Hawthorn - Elijah Hewett

It's fair to say Hewiett didn’t have the best Academy game, but I don’t think that will deter the Hawks. Hewett is already playing league, which list managers rate. He’s a powerful player who I see as a first touch and clearance midfielder.

8. Gold Coast Suns - Anthony Mankara

I have more fun watching Mankara than any other player in this year’s draft. He has some tremendous tools in his kit bag and isn’t afraid to wheel them out. A bit of a draft bolter for mine, Mankara has serious X factor.

9. Port Adeliade - Adam D’Aloia

Yeah, I can’t let D’Aloia slip any further than this. I think Port fans will be wrapped if he’s stil on the board at pick 9. On ability, D’Aloia looks every bit a top 5 pick. He has a great skill set for AFL. Clean, breaks lines, clears congestion. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I was surprised to read he is 184cms. To the naked eye he plays ‘bigger’ and I just assumed he was 190+

10. Collingwood - Tom Scully

I think Collingwood will seriously consider drafting a tall here. Fortunately, there are a few around the mark at this pick. I have Scully ahead of Lemmey at this stage, but either would be a good selection.

12. Richmond - Harry Lemmey

I know from experience that the draft won’t go as above. But if it does, Richmond will be in the position where between Scully and Lemmey they just take whoever Collingwood doesn’t (if that makes sense). Gibcus and Lemmey over the 2021-2022 drafts is a delicious prospect for Tigers fans.

13. Western Bulldogs - Jackson Broadbent

The Bullies will know if they don’t use this pick on Broadbent, they won’t get him. Broadbent is the best ruckman in the draft by quite some distance. Dogs fans probably want a KPP here, but I just think that Broadbent is a better use of the pick.

14. Brisbane - Jaspa Fletcher

Can see a bid around here for Fletcher. He’s the best pure wing in the draft, and they seem to be a bit of the rage at the moment. I learned my lesson under-selling NW-M last year (low possession mids don’t excite me) who went pick 11. I really liked Fletcher’s Academy game as well. Brisbane should walk out with 2 rippers in the 1st Round this year.

15. Sydney - Oliver Hollands

After bidding on Fletcher, I’ve gone with another player capable of playing on the outside in Hollands. At pick 14, I think this is good value here. Can also play on-ball and across half-back. Sydney will like his versatility and ability to read the play.

16. Carlton - Lewis Hayes

I wanted to pick a KPD for Carlton here and Hayes is around the mark. I haven't seen as much of Hayes as I have some of the others, but he fills the biggest hole in Carlton’s list created by the sudden retirement of Liam Jones.

17. St Kilda - Isaac Keeler

Keeler is a tall athletic forward with more than a few tricks. There were a few I liked at this pick and seriously considered adding to their midfield by picking Mitch Szybkowski. However, I liked the idea of a Marshall / Keeler plan for life after Ryder so followed my gut.

18. Geelong - Mitch Szybkowski

Bargain at this pick. Most will have him higher in their rankings, and rightly so. It’s just the way this Phantom panned out as the reason he’s still available. Geelong would be very pleased to add a quality mid to their list on the eve of Selwood, Duncan and Dangerfield retiring.

19. Fremantle - Brayden George

Fremantle need forwards. I don’t think they should care what size or shape, they just need forwards. Brayden George was the best forward available at this pick. He will have fans who have him higher, so Freo would be happy if the draft panned out and they could pick a player like George here.

20. Sydney - Jed Hagan

Don’t worry about his size (he’s 3 cms shorter than Caleb Serong), Hagan can play. He just seems to step up every time he’s had the opportunity. Loved his games as an underager, and looks like he’s a ready-made AFL footballer already. I’m a huge fan.
Wow, just looked at some Munkara vision, what a jet!!!
He has some serious speed/ evasive skills/ goal sense
All the vision shows his ground skills wondering what his aerial skills are like, see he’s 190cm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early Champs Phantom

1. Brisbane - Will Ashcroft
2. West Coast - George Wardlaw
3. North Melbourne - Jed Busslinger
4. Essendon - Harry Sheezel
5. Adelaide - Mattaes Phillipou
6. Hawthorn - Elijah Tsatas
7. GWS - Jhye Clark
8. Port Adelaide - Adam D’Aloia
9. Gold Coast - Harry Lemmey
10. Western Bulldogs - Elijah Hewett
11. Collingwood - Isaac Keeler
12. St Kilda - Cam McKenzie
13. Sydney - Aaron Cadman
14. Richmond - Matthew Jefferson
15. Carlton - Oliver Hollands
16. Geelong - Mitch Szybkowski
17. Fremantle - Kobe Ryan
18. Sydney - Tom Scully

* West Coast to select Jackson Broadbent first cab off the rank day 2.

Edited: Forgot Melbourne had trade out their first rounder and that ended up at Sydney.

Last edited:
The
Early Champs Phantom

1. Brisbane - Will Ashcroft
2. West Coast - George Wardlaw
3. North Melbourne - Jeff Busslinger
4. Essendon - Harry Sheezel
5. Adelaide - Mattaes Phillipou
6. Hawthorn - Elijah Tsatas
7. GWS - Jhye Clark
8. Port Adelaide - Adam D’Aloia
9. Gold Coast - Harry Lemmey
10. Western Bulldogs - Elijah Hewett
11. Collingwood - Isaac Keeler
12. St Kilda - Cam McKenzie
13. Sydney - Aaron Cadman
14. Richmond - Matthew Jefferson
15. Carlton - Oliver Hollands
16. Geelong - Mitch Szybkowski
17. Fremantle - Kobe Ryan
18. Melbourne - Tom Scully
The fact they changed academy rules sucks for the Saints right now. Will take McKenzie though. We’ve got DMAC, (Daniel McKenzie) now we’ll get CMAC.

The fact they changed academy rules sucks for the Saints right now. Will take McKenzie though. We’ve got DMAC, (Daniel McKenzie) now we’ll get CMAC.

I reckon he’d be great to learn off and eventually complement Jack Steele in your side.

Although I was tempted to suggest a key forward prospect to develop alongside King. Particularly one that might be able to chop out as second ruck.

If Sheezel is gone earlier, I would hope that GWS would not take another midfielder, but a tall forward such as Lemmey or Keeler.

Even amongst the mids available, I would not be choosing Clark (no offence to him), but he just doesn't really complement who we have and what we need IMHO

I reckon he’d be great to learn off and eventually complement Jack Steele in your side.

Although I was tempted to suggest a key forward prospect to develop alongside King. Particularly one that might be able to chop out as second ruck.
Reckon we would take a key forward. Need to take defenders off him and provide another avenue to goal. Got two good developing mids in last years draft

Post Round 15 Phantom Draft
1. North Melbourne: Jedd Busslinger
2. Brisbane: Will Ashcroft
3. West Coast: George Wardlaw
5. Hawthorn: Elijah Tsatas
6. GWS: Isaac Keeler
7. Adelaide: Jhye Clark
8. Port Adelaide: Mattaes Phillipou
9. Gold Coast: Aaron Cadman
10. St Kilda: Cam Mackenzie
11. Richmond: Elijah Hewett
12. Western Bulldogs: Brayden George
13. Collingwood: Tom Scully
14. Sydney: Harry Lemmey
15. Carlton: Anthony Munkara
16. Fremantle: Jackson Broadbent
17. Geelong: Oliver Hollands
19. Richmond: Matthew Jefferson
20. West Coast: Mitch Szybowski
21. Essendon: Henry Hustwaite
22. Hawthorn: Adam D'Aloia
23. GWS: Harry Barnett
24. Adelaide: Billy Dowling
25. West Coast: Lachlan Cowan

Last edited:
DRAMAS PHANTOM DRAFT

JUNE RANKINGS 27/6/22

ROUND ONE

#1- WILL ASHCROFT (F/S)

DOB- 6/5/2004
Height/Weight- 180cm 76kg
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Sandringham Dragons
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- Brisbane Lions F/S

#2- HARRY SHEEZEL

DOB- 13/10/2004
Height/Weight- 184cm 77kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#3- GEORGE WARDLAW

DOB- 18/6/2004
Height/Weight- 182cm 81kg
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#4- ELIJAH TSATAS

DOB- 18/10/2004
Height/Weight- 186cm 79kg
Position- Outside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#5- JHYE CLARK

DOB- 23/7/2004
Height/Weight- 181cm 77kg
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#6- MATTAES PHILLIPOU

DOB- 27/12/2004
Height/Weight- 192cm 82kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Woodville West Torrens
Origin- SA

#7- ELIJAH HEWETT

DOB- 27/5/2004
Height/Weight- 185cm 84kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Swan Districts
Origin- WA

#8- JEDD BUSSLINGER

DOB- 11/3/2004
Height/Weight- 197cm 85kg
Position- Key Def
Team- East Perth
Origin- WA

#9- AARON CADMAN

DOB- 3/3/2004
Height/Weight- 194cm 88kg
Position- Key Fwd
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#10- TOM SCULLY

DOB- 2/11/2004
Height/Weight- 201cm 83kg
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#11- ADAM D’ALOIA

DOB- 9/4/2004
Height/Weight- 186cm 86kg
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- SA

#12- HARRY LEMMEY

DOB- 30/1/2004
Height/Weight- 199cm 94kg
Position- Key Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#13- CAM MACKENZIE (A/S)

DOB- 21/1/2004
Height/Weight- 187cm 80kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- St Kilda A/S

#14- JACKSON BROADBENT

DOB- 2/12/2004
Height/Weight- 201cm 100kg
Position- Ruck
Team- Peel Thunder
Origin- WA

#15- OLIVER HOLLANDS

DOB- 16/1/2004
Height/Weight- 184cm 71kg
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

#16- ISAAC KEELER (A/S)

DOB- 23/4/2004
Height/Weight- 198cm 88kg
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA
NGA/FS- Adelaide Crows A/S

#17- MITCH SZYBKOWSKI

DOB- 9/1/2004
Height/Weight- 186cm 84kg
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Dandenong Stingrays
Origin- VIC Country

#18- BRAYDEN GEORGE

DOB- 13/1/2004
Height/Weight- 185cm 87kg
Position- Fwd
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

ROUND TWO

#19- KOBE RYAN

DOB- 17/2/2004
Height/Weight- 183cm 73kg
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#20- CHARLIE CLARKE

DOB- 4/1/2004
Height/Weight- 182cm 75kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#21- BLAKE DRURY

DOB- 11/1/2004
Height/Weight- 177cm 73kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#22- JAXON BINNS

DOB- 29/10/2004
Height/Weight- 182cm 74kg
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#23- HARRY BARNETT

DOB- 22/1/2004
Height/Weight- 202cm 93kg
Position- Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#24- MATTHEW JEFFERSON

DOB- 8/3/2004
Height/Weight- 194cm 76kg
Position- Key Fwd/Key Def
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#25- LEWIS HAYES

DOB- 17/12/2004
Height/Weight- 195cm 77kg
Position- Key Def
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

#26- JASPA FLETCHER (F/S)

DOB- 24/4/2004
Height/Weight- 184cm 73kg
Position- Outside Mid
Team- Brisbane Lions Academy
Origin- QLD

#27- TED CLOHESY

DOB- 9/6/2004
Height/Weight- 184cm 75kg
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#28- BILLY DOWLING

DOB- 1/7/2004
Height/Weight- 187cm 79kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#29- CALLUM VERRELL

DOB- 22/4/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

#30- BAILEY HUMPHREY

DOB- 11/9/2004
Height/Weight- 184cm 86kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#31- LUKE TEAL

DOB- 20/5/2004
Height/Weight- 191cm 80kg
Position- Half Back
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#32- JACOB KONSTANTY

DOB- 9/11/2004
Height/Weight- 176cm 70kg
Position- Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#33- JASON GILLBEE

DOB- 15/5/2004
Height/Weight- 190cm 78kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Bendigo Pioneers
Origin- NSW

#34- ANTHONY MUNKARA (A/S)

DOB- 3/10/2004
Height/Weight- 186cm 77kg
Position- Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- NT
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

#35- OLIVIER NORTHAM

DOB- 7/8/2004
Height/Weight- 195cm 86kg
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#36- CASEY VOSS

DOB- 14/9/2000
Height/Weight- 182cm 80kg
Position- Half Back
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

ROUND THREE

#37- LACHLAN COWAN

DOB- 1/12/2004
Height/Weight- 188cm 81kg
Position- Half Back
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#38- JED HAGAN

DOB- 15/10/2004
Height/Weight- 175cm 73kg
Position- Half Back
Team- East Fremantle
Origin- WA

#39- HENRY HUSTWAITE

DOB- 20/7/2004
Height/Weight- 194cm 84kg
Position- Key Def
Origin- VIC Country

#40- JONTI SCHUBACK

DOB- 18/3/2004
Height/Weight- 183cm 75kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#41- NICK MADDEN (A/S)

DOB- 17/5/2004
Height/Weight- 204cm 105kg
Position- Ruck
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

#42- ALWYN DAVEY JR (A/S)

DOB- 26/2/2004
Height/Weight- 180cm 74kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

#43- TAJ CAMPBELL-FARRELL

DOB- 29/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#44- HARRY ROWSTON (A/S)

DOB- 12/8/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

#45- NICK SADLER

DOB- 8/1/2004
Height/Weight- 179cm 74kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

#46- MAX MICHALANNEY (F/S)

DOB- 26/2/2004
Height/Weight- 191cm 74kg
Position- Key Def
Team- Norwood
Origin- SA

#47- KANE BEVAN

DOB- 25/4/2004
Height/Weight- 192cm 86kg
Position- Inside Mid
Team- West Perth
Origin- WA

#48- JAMES VAN ES

DOB- 7/8/2004
Height/Weight- 196cm 97kg
Position- Key Def
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#49- HUGH BOND

DOB- 25/9/2004
Height/Weight- 184cm 81kg
Position- Inside Mid
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#50- SETH CAMPBELL

DOB- 29/12/2004
Height/Weight- 179cm 69kg
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#51- JAKOB RYAN

DOB- 20/9/2004
Height/Weight- 189cm 77kg
Position- Half Back
Team- Glenelg
Origin- SA

#52- SAM GILBEY

DOB- 14/5/2004
Height/Weight- 188cm 71kg
Position- Half Back
Team- Claremont
Origin- WA

Last edited:
My afl phantom draft based on performances as of now

ROUND ONE

#1- WILL ASHCROFT (F/S)

DOB- 6/5/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Origin- VIC Metro

#2- HARRY SHEEZEL

DOB- 13/10/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#3- GEORGE WARDLAW

DOB- 18/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#4- ELIJAH TSATAS

DOB- 18/10/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#5- JHYE CLARK

DOB- 23/7/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#6- MATTAES PHILLIPOU

DOB- 27/12/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- SA

#7- ELIJAH HEWETT

DOB- 27/5/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Swan Districts
Origin- WA

#8- JEDD BUSSLINGER

DOB- 11/3/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- East Perth
Origin- WA

#9- AARON CADMAN

DOB- 3/3/2004
Position- Key Fwd
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#10- TOM SCULLY

DOB- 2/11/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#11- ADAM D’ALOIA

DOB- 9/4/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- SA

#12- HARRY LEMMEY

DOB- 30/1/2004
Position- Key Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#13- CAM MACKENZIE (A/S)

DOB- 21/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- St Kilda A/S

#14- JACKSON BROADBENT

DOB- 2/12/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- Peel Thunder
Origin- WA

#15- OLIVER HOLLANDS

DOB- 16/1/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

#16- ISAAC KEELER (A/S)

DOB- 23/4/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#17- MITCH SZYBKOWSKI

DOB- 9/1/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#18- BRAYDEN GEORGE

DOB- 13/1/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

ROUND TWO

#19- KOBE RYAN

DOB- 17/2/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#20- CHARLIE CLARKE

DOB- 4/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#21- BLAKE DRURY

DOB- 11/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#22- JAXON BINNS

DOB- 29/10/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#23- HARRY BARNETT

DOB- 22/1/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#24- MATTHEW JEFFERSON

DOB- 8/3/2004
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#25- LEWIS HAYES

DOB- 17/12/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

DOB- 24/4/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- QLD

#27- TED CLOHESY

DOB- 9/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#28- BILLY DOWLING

DOB- 1/7/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#29- CALLUM VERRELL

DOB- 22/4/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

#30- BAILEY HUMPHREY

DOB- 11/9/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#31- LUKE TEAL

DOB- 20/5/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#32- JACOB KONSTANTY

DOB- 9/11/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#33- JASON GILLBEE

DOB- 15/5/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Bendigo Pioneers
Origin- NSW

DOB- 3/10/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- NT
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

#35- OLIVIER NORTHAM

DOB- 7/8/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#36- CASEY VOSS

DOB- 14/9/2000
Position- Half Back
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

ROUND THREE

#37- LACHLAN COWAN

DOB- 1/12/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#38- JED HAGAN

DOB- 15/10/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- East Fremantle
Origin- WA

#39- HENRY HUSTWAITE

DOB- 20/7/2004
Position- Key Def
Origin- VIC Country

#40- JONTI SCHUBACK

DOB- 18/3/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#41- NICK MADDEN (A/S)

DOB- 17/5/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

DOB- 26/2/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

DOB- 29/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#44- HARRY ROWSTON (A/S)

DOB- 12/8/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

#45- NICK SADLER

DOB- 8/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

DOB- 26/2/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- Norwood
Origin- SA

#45- KANE BEVAN

DOB- 25/4/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- West Perth
Origin- WA

#46- JAMES VAN ES

DOB- 7/8/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#47- HUGH BOND

DOB- 25/9/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#48- SETH CAMPBELL

DOB- 29/12/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#49- JAKOB RYAN

DOB- 20/9/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Glenelg
Origin- SA

#50- SAM GILBEY

DOB- 14/5/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Claremont
Origin- WA
I know that Tasmanians can go under the radar sometimes, but Seth at 48 would be a great pick for anyone.. I'd have him as a 3rd pushing into the 2nd round based off talent and performance (in a tough role.)

And Cowan in the 3rd round! He'd be one of the best kicks in the draft.

WARNING EXTREME BIAS.

1. North Melbourne: Jedd Busslinger
2. Brisbane: Will Ashcroft
3. West Coast: George Wardlaw
5. Hawthorn: Elijah Tsatas
6. GWS: Isaac Keeler
7. Adelaide: Jhye Clark
8. Port Adelaide: Mattaes Phillipou
9. Gold Coast: Aaron Cadman
10. St Kilda: Cam Mackenzie
11. Richmond: Elijah Hewett
12. Western Bulldogs: Brayden George
13. Collingwood: Tom Scully
14. Sydney: Harry Lemmey
15. Carlton: Anthony Munkara
16. Fremantle: Jackson Broadbent
17. Geelong: Oliver Hollands
19. Richmond: Matthew Jefferson
20. West Coast: Mitch Szybowski
21. Essendon: Henry Hustwaite
22. Hawthorn: Adam D'Aloia
23. GWS: Harry Barnett
24. Adelaide: Billy Dowling
25. West Coast: Lachlan Cowan
Tsatas and D'Aloia is an elite draft :moustache:

ROUND ONE

#1- WILL ASHCROFT (F/S)

DOB- 6/5/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Origin- VIC Metro

#2- HARRY SHEEZEL

DOB- 13/10/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#3- GEORGE WARDLAW

DOB- 18/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#4- ELIJAH TSATAS

DOB- 18/10/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#5- JHYE CLARK

DOB- 23/7/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#6- MATTAES PHILLIPOU

DOB- 27/12/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- SA

#7- ELIJAH HEWETT

DOB- 27/5/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Swan Districts
Origin- WA

#8- JEDD BUSSLINGER

DOB- 11/3/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- East Perth
Origin- WA

#9- AARON CADMAN

DOB- 3/3/2004
Position- Key Fwd
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#10- TOM SCULLY

DOB- 2/11/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#11- ADAM D’ALOIA

DOB- 9/4/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- SA

#12- HARRY LEMMEY

DOB- 30/1/2004
Position- Key Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#13- CAM MACKENZIE (A/S)

DOB- 21/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- St Kilda A/S

#14- JACKSON BROADBENT

DOB- 2/12/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- Peel Thunder
Origin- WA

#15- OLIVER HOLLANDS

DOB- 16/1/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

#16- ISAAC KEELER (A/S)

DOB- 23/4/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#17- MITCH SZYBKOWSKI

DOB- 9/1/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#18- BRAYDEN GEORGE

DOB- 13/1/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

ROUND TWO

#19- KOBE RYAN

DOB- 17/2/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#20- CHARLIE CLARKE

DOB- 4/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#21- BLAKE DRURY

DOB- 11/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#22- JAXON BINNS

DOB- 29/10/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#23- HARRY BARNETT

DOB- 22/1/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#24- MATTHEW JEFFERSON

DOB- 8/3/2004
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#25- LEWIS HAYES

DOB- 17/12/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

DOB- 24/4/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- QLD

#27- TED CLOHESY

DOB- 9/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#28- BILLY DOWLING

DOB- 1/7/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#29- CALLUM VERRELL

DOB- 22/4/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

#30- BAILEY HUMPHREY

DOB- 11/9/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#31- LUKE TEAL

DOB- 20/5/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#32- JACOB KONSTANTY

DOB- 9/11/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#33- JASON GILLBEE

DOB- 15/5/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Bendigo Pioneers
Origin- NSW

DOB- 3/10/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- NT
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

#35- OLIVIER NORTHAM

DOB- 7/8/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#36- CASEY VOSS

DOB- 14/9/2000
Position- Half Back
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

ROUND THREE

#37- LACHLAN COWAN

DOB- 1/12/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#38- JED HAGAN

DOB- 15/10/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- East Fremantle
Origin- WA

#39- HENRY HUSTWAITE

DOB- 20/7/2004
Position- Key Def
Origin- VIC Country

#40- JONTI SCHUBACK

DOB- 18/3/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#41- NICK MADDEN (A/S)

DOB- 17/5/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

DOB- 26/2/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

DOB- 29/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#44- HARRY ROWSTON (A/S)

DOB- 12/8/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

#45- NICK SADLER

DOB- 8/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

DOB- 26/2/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- Norwood
Origin- SA

#47- KANE BEVAN

DOB- 25/4/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- West Perth
Origin- WA

#48- JAMES VAN ES

DOB- 7/8/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#49- HUGH BOND

DOB- 25/9/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#50- SETH CAMPBELL

DOB- 29/12/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#51- JAKOB RYAN

DOB- 20/9/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Glenelg
Origin- SA

#52- SAM GILBEY

DOB- 14/5/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Claremont
Origin- WA
I don't think Casey Voss elidable to be taken in the national draft?

ROUND ONE

#1- WILL ASHCROFT (F/S)

DOB- 6/5/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Origin- VIC Metro

#2- HARRY SHEEZEL

DOB- 13/10/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#3- GEORGE WARDLAW

DOB- 18/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#4- ELIJAH TSATAS

DOB- 18/10/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#5- JHYE CLARK

DOB- 23/7/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#6- MATTAES PHILLIPOU

DOB- 27/12/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- SA

#7- ELIJAH HEWETT

DOB- 27/5/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Swan Districts
Origin- WA

#8- JEDD BUSSLINGER

DOB- 11/3/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- East Perth
Origin- WA

#9- AARON CADMAN

DOB- 3/3/2004
Position- Key Fwd
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#10- TOM SCULLY

DOB- 2/11/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#11- ADAM D’ALOIA

DOB- 9/4/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- SA

#12- HARRY LEMMEY

DOB- 30/1/2004
Position- Key Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#13- CAM MACKENZIE (A/S)

DOB- 21/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- St Kilda A/S

#14- JACKSON BROADBENT

DOB- 2/12/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- Peel Thunder
Origin- WA

#15- OLIVER HOLLANDS

DOB- 16/1/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

#16- ISAAC KEELER (A/S)

DOB- 23/4/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#17- MITCH SZYBKOWSKI

DOB- 9/1/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#18- BRAYDEN GEORGE

DOB- 13/1/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- Murray Bushrangers
Origin- VIC Country

ROUND TWO

#19- KOBE RYAN

DOB- 17/2/2004
Position- Balanced Mid
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#20- CHARLIE CLARKE

DOB- 4/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Origin- VIC Metro

#21- BLAKE DRURY

DOB- 11/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#22- JAXON BINNS

DOB- 29/10/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#23- HARRY BARNETT

DOB- 22/1/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- SA

#24- MATTHEW JEFFERSON

DOB- 8/3/2004
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#25- LEWIS HAYES

DOB- 17/12/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

DOB- 24/4/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Origin- QLD

#27- TED CLOHESY

DOB- 9/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#28- BILLY DOWLING

DOB- 1/7/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- North Adelaide
Origin- SA

#29- CALLUM VERRELL

DOB- 22/4/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Eastern Ranges
Origin- VIC Metro

#30- BAILEY HUMPHREY

DOB- 11/9/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#31- LUKE TEAL

DOB- 20/5/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro

#32- JACOB KONSTANTY

DOB- 9/11/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#33- JASON GILLBEE

DOB- 15/5/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Bendigo Pioneers
Origin- NSW

DOB- 3/10/2004
Position- Fwd
Team- West Adelaide
Origin- NT
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

#35- OLIVIER NORTHAM

DOB- 7/8/2004
Position- Key Fwd/Ruck
Team- Geelong Falcons
Origin- VIC Country

#36- CASEY VOSS

DOB- 14/9/2000
Position- Half Back
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

ROUND THREE

#37- LACHLAN COWAN

DOB- 1/12/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#38- JED HAGAN

DOB- 15/10/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- East Fremantle
Origin- WA

#39- HENRY HUSTWAITE

DOB- 20/7/2004
Position- Key Def
Origin- VIC Country

#40- JONTI SCHUBACK

DOB- 18/3/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Gippsland Power
Origin- VIC Country

#41- NICK MADDEN (A/S)

DOB- 17/5/2004
Position- Ruck
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

DOB- 26/2/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Oakleigh Chargers
Origin- VIC Metro
NGA/FS- Essendon A/S

DOB- 29/6/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Origin- VIC Country

#44- HARRY ROWSTON (A/S)

DOB- 12/8/2004
Position- Outside Mid
Team- GWS Giants Academy
Origin- NSW
NGA/FS- GWS Giants A/S

#45- NICK SADLER

DOB- 8/1/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Sturt
Origin- SA

DOB- 26/2/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- Norwood
Origin- SA

#47- KANE BEVAN

DOB- 25/4/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- West Perth
Origin- WA

#48- JAMES VAN ES

DOB- 7/8/2004
Position- Key Def
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#49- HUGH BOND

DOB- 25/9/2004
Position- Inside Mid
Team- GWV Rebels
Origin- VIC Country

#50- SETH CAMPBELL

DOB- 29/12/2004
Position- Mid/Fwd
Team- Tasmania Devils
Origin- TAS

#51- JAKOB RYAN

DOB- 20/9/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Glenelg
Origin- SA

#52- SAM GILBEY

DOB- 14/5/2004
Position- Half Back
Team- Claremont
Origin- WA
Excellent job. 👍

I don't think Casey Voss elidable to be taken in the national draft?
Why not?
I take it you mean eligible?

Plenty of mature agers get taken in the National and rookie drafted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back