Strategy 2022 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent needs to stay fit though. Missed 22 games in his first 3 seasons. Should start about $440k so not super cheap. Lot of upside there though.
Butters is a much better SC option than Rozee .....Rozee is going to be a player that constantly teases us

De Poey is a lock. Everyone will have him and Marshall up forward.
Ruck selections are going to be the most interesting choices this year .....even your R3 where there'll be potentially 2-3 cheapies that could get games

Butters is a much better SC option than Rozee .....Rozee is going to be a player that constantly teases us
Rozee should be $395k odd. Averaged 90 over the last 5 games. Injury issues too though. If he's missing that huge knee brace in the preseason I might be tempted. Surely he's due to play more midfield at some stage too.

Rozee should be $395k odd. Averaged 90 over the last 5 games. Injury issues too though. If he's missing that huge knee brace in the preseason I might be tempted. Surely he's due to play more midfield at some stage too.
So far Rozee seems to be highly injury prone .....his body hasn't developed since being drafted, and I'd be concerned there'll always be an injury around the corner

Ruck selections are going to be the most interesting choices this year .....even your R3 where there'll be potentially 2-3 cheapies that could get games
Well if you are starting Marshall you need a R/F so probably Edwards from North who's a chance of games at some stage of the season. If there is a rookie priced ruck playing then pick them, and maybe have your R/F at F8 for when R3 fattens.

As for premo's I'll likely go Darcy and (probably) Grundy. Think Gawn is limited by Jackson now, should still score well, but not likely 120+ imo.

So far Rozee seems to be highly injury prone .....his body hasn't developed since being drafted, and I'd be concerned there'll always be an injury around the corner
Rozee 59 games in his first 3 seasons.
Butters 48.

Neither seems durable, good chance one breaks out this season though if they stay fit. Boak and Gray will start to fade and Port need these two to step up.

Last edited:
Butters 48.

Netiher seems durable, good chance one breaks out this season though if they stay fit. Boak and Gray will start to fade and Port need these two to step up.
A lot of those 59 games though, Rozee was carrying injuries ....so the stats are a bit skewed IMO

Butters 48.

Netiher seems durable, good chance one breaks out this season though if they stay fit. Boak and Gray will start to fade and Port need these two to step up.

Then there is Tarryn Thomas 3 years for 47 games eased into it. He averaged 84 this year but got more mid time as the year went on. I reckon he will be a breakout player next year and if he is Fwd/Mid he will be one of my first picked.

Butters for mine seems far more likely to score consistently, Rozee will have a few games where he kicks 4-5 and gets a massive score but I’d also expect a lot of 70s

Butters for mine seems far more likely to score consistently, Rozee will have a few games where he kicks 4-5 and gets a massive score but I’d also expect a lot of 70s
Try 40s or 50s

Got no floor Rozee

Then there is Tarryn Thomas 3 years for 47 games eased into it. He averaged 84 this year but got more mid time as the year went on. I reckon he will be a breakout player next year and if he is Fwd/Mid he will be one of my first picked.
Yep keen on Thomas also. Had him late this year, really looked good, expecting 90+ from him this year.

His heatmap doesn't shout M/F to me, but MID only...Hope I'm wrong as I agree with you, coming into his 4th yr, if he's M/F, he's 1st picked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His heatmap doesn't shout M/F to me, but MID only...Hope I'm wrong as I agree with you, coming into his 4th yr, if he's M/F, he's 1st picked.
I think it's starting positions at centre bounces that decides the positions. So as long as he started forward 34% of the time he will be forward eligible.

I think it's starting positions at centre bounces that decides the positions. So as long as he started forward 34% of the time he will be forward eligible.

He was named on a HFF flank most games so hopefully that's where he was starting especially earlier in the season.

Yeah I can only really speak for the 4-5 games I had him but he would have started forward at least 50% of the time in those games.

Have never used this site before, but popped up when I searched for CBAs 2021.
Don’t know how reliable it is.

Has Thomas down for 40.4% CBA average for the year.
Don’t know how that would translate after accounting for TOG% and any times he potentially started on the wing, etc.

Have never used this site before, but popped up when I searched for CBAs 2021.
Don’t know how reliable it is.

Has Thomas down for 40.4% CBA average for the year.
Don’t know how that would translate after accounting for TOG% and any times he potentially started on the wing, etc.
Used the site during the year for CBA's ......seemed to matchup with the AFL Fantasy weekly CBA numbers on the AFL Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back