Strategy 2022 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macrae, Touk, Oliver, Steele and Neale will do me.
One from each club so i get more captain options.
Macrae 690k Steele 677k Piggy 651k Touk touk 657k neale 526k

3.2 mil on 5 players (4.6mil on 7 if you have Gawn and Darcey)

You'll struggle on other lines, or have to forgo the high priced rookies to do that imo.

Unless there are lots of defensive rookes the fourth SP mid has to go for me.

My starting Premium players in each position

Defence: Jordan Dawson Jack Crisp Aaron Hall Lachie Whitfield

Midfielders; Oliver Steele Miller Neale

Forwards;Zac Bailey Shai Bolton Zac Butters Tim Taranto

Rucks; Darcy BigO/Preuss

I was so worried that Marshall would be the only SP Fwd and in the end he isn't one and we have too many to choose from. Might have to consider starting one of the M/F SPs at M6

Dunkley, Treloar, Duncan, Taranto, Coniglio, JDG*, Dusty, Tarryn, Sidey + Heeney, English, Jackson, Jed Anderson, Butters, Stringer et al

I was so worried that Marshall would be the only SP Fwd and in the end he isn't one and we have too many to choose from. Might have to consider starting one of the M/F SPs at M6

Dunkley, Treloar, Duncan, Taranto, Coniglio, JDG*, Dusty, Tarryn, Sidey + Heeney, English, Jackson, Jed Anderson, Butters, Stringer et al
Are these the same for SC? I don't play this version so don't know if the positions are the same?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to sound a note of caution on Taranto. I think there's a good chance we ACTUALLY play him as a forward for the first 5 rounds until Greene comes back.

Might be smarter to pick him up as an early upgrade.
He's out of contract this year too. I reckon GWS might not mind losing him, so he could be down the pecking order as the year goes on.

Coniglio is interesting as a mid/fwd, very much price dependent of course. Where do you see him playing next season?

He's out of contract this year too. I reckon GWS might not mind losing him, so he could be down the pecking order as the year goes on.

Coniglio is interesting as a mid/fwd, very much price dependent of course. Where do you see him playing next season?

Mate this is actually a really hard question. I think most of us on the Giants' board would like to see him back at his best next year and that would be playing in the mids. Personally I see him in the mids, but also spending some time at half forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back