Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My starting Premium players in each position

Defence: Jordan Dawson Jack Crisp Aaron Hall Lachie Whitfield

Midfielders; Oliver Steele Miller Neale

Forwards;Zac Bailey Shai Bolton Zac Butters Tim Taranto

Rucks; Darcy BigO/Preuss

Just in case you didn't know you get 30 trades in total, not 30 to spend on your rucks.

Agree with this.

I think we all expect him to start first drop, behind Pendles, Adams and De Googs* - so plenty of mid time for him. May swap high fwd with JDG? I’ll be taking him if the price is right, sounds like he’s been training strongly as well.

Hopefully his arrival means we never see players like Cal Brown and old man Sidearse in the guts again.

The big factor is no more bucks - could (should!!) be a huge shift in opportunities / game plan - it will be interesting to see who of the following are heavily involved in the rotations: Crisp, Billy, Macrae, Daicos the Elder, Daicos the Younger, Maynard (?), Quaynor (?) and the rest (McInnes, Brown Jnr, first years)

*subject to various pending criminal investigations
Im starting all the collingwood rookies

Just in case you didn't know you get 30 trades in total, not 30 to spend on your rucks.
Sean Darcy finished the highest scoring ruckman to end the season
Big O was averaging 120 points in the last 5 games and has worked massively on he’s fitness
Pruess should be cheap and be GWS number 1 ruckman

How much of a Premiership hangover will MELB players exhibit this year ? .....If they slipped by 10% given what they'll cost, are they a wait & see (upgrade option) ?

Sam Walsh has apparently put on 5kgs :padlock:
I put on 5kgs just reading this post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the fu** Perryman not get dual Def/Mid

Some of these Do not make sense. Isaac Smith is another player that is Mid only I doubt he had any CBA's at all was playing across HB & HF.

Will anyone be picking Taranto again? Might be a good POD next year. I'm pretty keen even though he's a bit of a butcher. Can see him elevating his game.

Will anyone be picking Taranto again? Might be a good POD next year. I'm pretty keen even though he's a bit of a butcher. Can see him elevating his game.
Will be first picked in AFL Fantasy ......but not SC

Was one of my best Fantasy picks last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back