Strategy 2022 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziebell racked up the points when North were truly s**t and he was their go to guy down back.

At the time I thought that even though it was great for SuperCoach he actually wasn’t playing that well and impacting the side that much.

Hall had much more of an impact and north played much better with him in that role.

North fans can probably fill me in here but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ziebell isn’t even in the backline.

Ziebell racked up the points when North were truly sh*t and he was their go to guy down back.

At the time I thought that even though it was great for SuperCoach he actually wasn’t playing that well and impacting the side that much.

Hall had much more of an impact and north played much better with him in that role.

North fans can probably fill me in here but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ziebell isn’t even in the backline.
He has played forward, midfield and defence. gone 90+ in each position. While in defence he is our only decent interceptor.
I doubt his role changes either we dont have much depth down back.
If north had no injures he is competing with Josh Walker for a defender spot.
JZ wins that every week.

Last edited:

Collingwood finish last next year IMO.
List seriously lacks quality, i think they'll be rookie central next year along with Hawthorn
I don't think Hawks will be fielding many rookies early, unless we get someone exceptional at 5(7). Even then not likely for round one. Gunston, Sicily, CJ, Impey, Day, Moore, DGB to come back in. Not sure what Sicily's role will be.

Seriously, I might pick Titch again. Too many defenders.

Hey all, bit random but have heard from very reliable source on Melbourne board that Adam Cerra will request a trade to Melbourne not Carlton!

If this happens, would expect Petracca to play more forward and possibly even Oliver too.

Hey all, bit random but have heard from very reliable source on Melbourne board that Adam Cerra will request a trade to Melbourne not Carlton!

If this happens, would expect Petracca to play more forward and possibly even Oliver too.
Wouldn't Cerra simply take Harmes minutes .....you're not taking your beast mids out of the midfield

Wouldn't Cerra simply take Harmes minutes .....you're not taking your beast mids out of the midfield
Would likely come into the side for Sparrow. Harmes is already playing large minutes forward rotating with Sparrow and Tracc. If you take Sparrow out for Cerra, Cerra is a on ball/wing. Not sure it's a straight swap.

Would likely come into the side for Sparrow. Harmes is already playing large minutes forward rotating with Sparrow and Tracc. If you take Sparrow out for Cerra, Cerra is a on ball/wing. Not sure it's a straight swap.
He is a good young player good get for you guys if this is true.
Do you have anything freo would want in a trade?
I dont think you do draft pick wise.
perhaps a player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a good young player good get for you guys if this is true.
Do you have anything freo would want in a trade?
I dont think you do draft pick wise.
perhaps a player?
Freo want Jackson, not happening 0% chance.
We will 100% trade out futures, we have been really good with that and I think we can get pretty high up with that. Will also need a player, Weideman is gone end of year but doesn't wanna go to Freo, I think maybe James Jordon.

We will 100% trade out futures, we have been really good with that and I think we can get pretty high up with that. Will also need a player, Weideman is gone end of year but doesn't wanna go to Freo, I think maybe James Jordon.
PSD pls.
North has pick 1.

Trent Rivers and next year's first :moustache:

Brayshaw, Viney and Harmes, one of them out would make sense but won't happen.

No point playing Piggy forward, maybe Trac moves forward more. Be a great signing for Melbourne.

No point playing Piggy forward, maybe Trac moves forward more. Be a great signing for Melbourne.
Brayshaw and MELB's 1st pick for Cerra .....Brayshaw to join Andrew at Freo, as was rumored a possibility this year

I know they want Piggy to be more damaging up forward, made great advancements there this year but he can be better. None of the players you mentioned will be traded, Brayshaw is heart and soul and the other two are on long term contracts

I know they want Piggy to be more damaging up forward, made great advancements there this year but he can be better. None of the players you mentioned will be traded, Brayshaw is heart and soul and the other two are on long term contracts
1632021366408.png
You dont have much this year.
Next years first will be 15-18 pick you would think.
A player need to go somewhere imo

View attachment 1239842
You dont have much this year.
Next years first will be 15-18 pick you would think.
A player need to go somewhere imo
Reckon we might trade 33&42 to the dogs for a second rounder as they need points. Future 1st and future 2nd. 1 1st rounder and 2 2nds. Might need a lil bit more but that's not bad IMO

Cerra and a 4th round pick for Clarry and Trac. :moustache:

Brayshaw has already said no.
He does not want to play for freo.
Wouldn't take anything said seriously at this point, Melbourne players will rightly only be thinking about the grand final.

Gus seems like a solid citizen, but if Freo make it worth his while I'm sure he'll think about it. Especially if the demons win this year.

He's one of the worst shot's for goal in the comp, pointless trying to turn him into a forward, you have plenty of others to do that.

Are you banned from the Trade's board now too? :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back