Strategy 2022 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, there are only two other rucks on the list and they both did ACL's. Witts back mid year then Chol would play forward more so you'd want to trade him out then probably. Wouldn't see him as a keeper, but who knows.
Ladhams could be on his way up to the Gold Coast.

Could be part of the package to get Lukosius who met with the Port players and officials today.

Ladhams could be on his way up to the Gold Coast.

Could be part of the package to get Lukosius who met with the Port players and officials today.
Interesting, Luko brought a house in Adelaide recently too apparently. Contracted for another year, expect the Suns would be asking for a lot. Pick's in the mid teens probably not enough to interest the Suns this year. Probably better to keep him and see if Clarko can get him to stay next year.

Not sure Port should pay lots, both him and Rankine have been a bit disappointing. I guess they could improve though. Suns got that draft wrong imo, should have taken the King brothers at 2 and 3.

More chance of Clarko coming back to Port in 2023
Maybe, but I suspect the AFL is going to try hard to get him there. Would be a good thing for the comp if the Suns improve.

I'm not that bothered really, about 95% of my interest in AFL is due to SC. Picked the Suns when making this account because I had to choose a team and they finished bottom.

1632443178359.png
A bit on JHF.
85 average this year in the SANFL seniors.
If he wins into the grand final this friday night, He will bring up 30 senior games for South Adelaide.
They say he plays like fyfe, I think he is more like Touk/Steele with his high tackle numbers.
200kish

View attachment 1244546
A bit on JHF.
85 average this year in the SANFL seniors.
If he wins into the grand final this friday night, He will bring up 30 senior games for South Adelaide.
They say he plays like fyfe, I think he is more like Touk/Steele with his high tackle numbers.
200kish
Might get mid/fwd?

Him and Daicos probably both need to be picked. Can north bid on Darcy too to make jhf a bit cheaper please?

Might get mid/fwd?

Him and Daicos probably both need to be picked. Can north bid on Darcy too to make jhf a bit cheaper please?
I think North wont bid on either.
We are the only team to never have had a number 1 pick on our list.
JHF pick 1 IMO
We did pretty well on the sleavo trade with the pies and I dont think darcy is pick 1 material.

Last edited:
I think North wont bid on either.
We are the only team to never have had a number 1 pick on our list.
JHF pick 1 IMO
I don't understand why you wouldn't. Surely you want to make the Pies and Dog's pay full price for their good luck (getting gun FS's). Strikes me as noncompetitive to not do it. Especially the Pies, it could move your first next year ahead of their's.

I don't understand why you wouldn't. Surely you want to make the Pies and Dog's pay full price for their good luck (getting gun FS's). Strikes me as noncompetitive to not do it. Especially the Pies, it could move your first next year ahead of their's.
We did pretty well on the sleavo trade with the pies and I dont think darcy is pick 1 material.
North wouldnt even know what there own draft order is at this early stage.
They have said they will bid if there draft order reads that way.
I think Horne is number 1 on our draft order. Easily.
His next game is tonight
SANFL prelim. Ive become a South Adelaide fan TBH
take a look. Hes number 33

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did pretty well on the sleevo trade with the pies and I dont think darcy is pick 1 material.
His next game is friday night.
Glenelg will smash em campaigner. my mate Liam Mcbean to kick 6

We did pretty well on the sleevo trade with the pies and I dont think darcy is pick 1 material.
His next game is tonight
Don't see that matters. You can wipe both them out of the draft as both will match your bids no matter what. AFL is way too matey. Never give a sucker an even break.

I understand "Pick 1" has marketability, but so does saying you never had a Pick 1.

Might look at the highlights, too much sport on this weekend to watch the full match (AFL GF, All Blacks vs SA, United, Ryder Cup).

Don't see that matters. You can wipe both them out of the draft as both will match your bids no matter what. AFL is way too matey. Never give a sucker an even break.

I understand "Pick 1" has marketability, but so does saying you never had a Pick 1.

Might look at the highlights, too much sport on this weekend to watch the full match (AFL GF, All Blacks vs SA, United, Ryder Cup).
don't bother, the quality of the SANFL is s**t. nobody can kick and the players are just dumb.

also, a bloke with this rig gets a game. it's ******* hilarious, he legit doesn't move

1632448069709.png

don't bother, the quality of the SANFL is sh*t. nobody can kick and the players are just dumb.

also, a bloke with this rig gets a game. it's ******* hilarious, he legit doesn't move

View attachment 1244609
Its 100% a step back from VFL.
I love that they still have big fat tank forwards.
Its like 90s AFL.
Daniel Nobes would eat Tom Hawkins like a lite snack.

don't bother, the quality of the SANFL is sh*t. nobody can kick and the players are just dumb.

View attachment 1244609

SANFL is a quality football league. Those big rigs are pretty rare and you have to be a serious footballer to make it in spite of that size.

There’s a reason that neither Port nor Crows have won a SANFL flag since they became ressies sides.

SANFL is a quality football league. Those big rigs are pretty rare and you have to be a serious footballer to make it in spite of that size.

There’s a reason that neither Port nor Crows have won a SANFL flag since they became ressies sides.
mate, i've seen it live, went to the 2019 granny, it's terrible. The ball is a floater and the skills are putrid, players have no concept of any defensive structure and the turnovers make me wanna tear my eyes out. Anybody with an ounce of athleticism automatically becomes a star. The VFL pre this year shits on it.

mate, i've seen it live, went to the 2019 granny, it's terrible. The ball is a floater and the skills are putrid, players have no concept of any defensive structure and the turnovers make me wanna tear my eyes out. Anybody with an ounce of athleticism automatically becomes a star. The VFL pre this year shits on it.

How much footy have you coached Frosty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back