Strategy 2022 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty, like Dangerspud, like Peeney all guaranteed to drop at some point in the year.

Got sucked into Dusty last year and he rewarded everyone by being consistently s**t after his hot start, then got injured.

Jumped on board Danger and Peeney when they bottomed out later on in the year though. Danger worked and was good, Peeney stayed useless.

Dusty, like Dangerspud, like Peeney all guaranteed to drop at some point in the year.

Got sucked into Dusty last year and he rewarded everyone by being consistently sh*t after his hot start, then got injured.

Jumped on board Danger and Peeney when they bottomed out later on in the year though. Danger worked and was good, Peeney stayed useless.
Peeney teases to be more but still leaves you with a pre pounded half chol wet slug kinda feel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any thoughts on Caleb Serong? Cerra gone, Fyfe?

Noah Anderson also seems to be developing well.

Are both ready for a 90+ avg next year?

Also keeping in mind Schoenberg from the Crows but his overall averages don't look too appealing at this stage. Is he still another 12 months away?

Simpkin looks ready to go 100+ but higher price tag. What happens with Tarryn Thomas now with Greenwood and JHF in the team? Maybe he rotates with JHF?

Anyone got any thoughts on Caleb Serong? Cerra gone, Fyfe?

Noah Anderson also seems to be developing well.

Are both ready for a 90+ avg next year?

Also keeping in mind Schoenberg from the Crows but his overall averages don't look too appealing at this stage. Is he still another 12 months away?

Simpkin looks ready to go 100+ but higher price tag. What happens with Tarryn Thomas now with Greenwood and JHF in the team? Maybe he rotates with JHF?
Greenwood replaces Cunnington doesn't he? Different sort of player to Thomas so hopefully won't effect him much.

Schoenpig another year or two imo, check with WaynesWorld19 for this years "Premier midfielder of the future" from the Crows

Anderson is either this year or next, he's going to be a star though. I like Andy Bray too, reckon he's going SP soon. Not sure about Serong.

*Please also note I'm absolutely shithouse at picking break out players. Best result will probably be doing the opposite of me.

Schoenpig another year or two imo, check with @WaynesWorld19 for this years "Premier midfielder of the future" from the Crows
Still a bit early ....Schoenberg on 30 games, so whilst he'll improve with more mid minutes, maybe a 2023 SC prospect

Dawson likely to be used more offensively thru the Wing / Mid

Pedlar will depend on if he can get a full PS in ....will be a SC pig, but has to get to AFL fitness, otherwise he'll be played as a FWD more than mid

Overall, I can't see any Crows mids in my side at this stage

Keep an eye on Mitch Hinge during the PS .....looked very good at training the other day

Still a bit early ....Schoenberg on 30 games, so whilst he'll improve with more mid minutes, maybe a 2023 SC prospect

Pedlar will depend on if he can get a full PS in ....will be a SC pig, but has to get to AFL fitness, otherwise he'll be played as a FWD more than mid

Keep an eye on Mitch Hinge during the PS .....looked very good at training the other day
Pedlar still rookie priced is delicious.

There are a few from last year that didn't play and might be a chance.

Hollands and Thompson (if he can get fit) from the suns
Cooper Stephens (Gee)
Hayes and Mead from Port
O'Driscoll (Freo)
Laurie (Dees)

Others that played but should still be cheap enough to pick

Pedlar 2 games @ 20
Kemp 2 games @ 36
Jeffrey 4 games @ 26 lol
Will Kelly 2 games @ 22
Comben 1 game @ 35

Unfortunately Davies from the Suns is probably no good (1 game @ 62) thanks stewy ya kent.

I thought Pedlar was being held back by his issue of not being able tp find enough of the pill? That doesn't sound good from an SC perspective...

Cooper Stephens (Gee)
Hayes and Mead from Port
O'Driscoll (Freo)
Laurie (Dees)

Pedlar 2 games @ 20
Kemp 2 games @ 36
Jeffrey 4 games @ 26 lol
Will Kelly 2 games @ 22
Comben 1 game @ 35

Unfortunately Davies from the Suns is probably no good (1 game @ 62) thanks stewy ya kent.

Reef McInnes belongs on the first list. Injury prevented him from debuting last year, was pushing for a chance towards the end of the season, sure to get an early look-in I reckon

I thought Pedlar was being held back by his issue of not being able tp find enough of the pill? That doesn't sound good from an SC perspective...
Finding the pill has never been an issue, even in the SANFL, he was performing well ....but limited games in 2020 (injury) and injuries again in 2021 mean't his fitness was nowhere AFL level ....so he was playing fwd a lot in the SANFL too

Don't worry, once he's up to speed, he's an automatic in for me

August 24th
Luke Pedlar is making steady progress from an ankle injury that ended his season in Round 16 of the SANFL, however the midfielder will have a left shoulder reconstruction later this month on a pre-existing injury that he was able to manage in his first season of AFL footy. He is expected to resume running in approximately six weeks post-surgery.

Cooper Stephens (Gee)
Hayes and Mead from Port
O'Driscoll (Freo)
Laurie (Dees)

Pedlar 2 games @ 20
Kemp 2 games @ 36
Jeffrey 4 games @ 26 lol
Will Kelly 2 games @ 22
Comben 1 game @ 35

Comben tentatively booked in for R3 .....reckon he'll get a lot of games this season

Comben tentatively booked in for R3 .....reckon he'll get a lot of games this season

CD will probably be kents and make him Ruck only next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back