Preview 2022 Player Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a quality footballer. All I want from Cerra is to play his role, get the chain of posession moving cleanly from the contest.
It frees up Cripps and Walsh and makes us harder to exploit in and around the contest. We've got plenty of guys to roll through the middle. I think he makes our engine room more versatile and classy.

Really enjoy these previews, I think there is definitely a wing position available and he can fulfil that role. He is very much creative but being consistent is his main issue like a lot of our footballers there best and worst is to far between and pretty much a tease. I also think he will play forward as well. But early on him playing a wing is a good idea with Walsh being injured we need that runner who can burst out and get the handball chain moving forward. Very excited by what he could achieve this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuningham's ACL was a gut-wrenching disaster indeed- the bloke was just starting to be the match-winner we needed - I see him on one HFF and Honey on the other in my 'perfect' line-up in years to come - both have midfield rotation attributes as stated by POM. Another after the bye something to hopefully look for - can not afford to delist this bloke! That would be a disaster.

Only a practice game but I really like what Hewett done against the Saints
He is super strong inside the contest and has that real man strength to be able to extract the football. Does the basics so well and for me can he keep improving and become a jack steele type player . Jack was a tagger and then Ratts let him off the leash and look at him now. Can Voss motivate him and do the same?
When you look at our midfield now cripps, Hewett and Kennedy going in head first crashing in at the contest teams won’t get that chance and opportunity to really burst and kill our mids anymore. They won’t get pushed off and will compete and give it to our runners and class players like Walsh and Cerra!
He completes our midfield now

Thanks again for these videos, really enjoying them and don't find myself disagreeing with much that you two say. Bang on review. Really looking forward to having a reliable solid citizen in our midfield who can do some heavy lifting where others can't. To only focus on this part of his game would be doing Georgey a disservice. He is quite neat with his skills as well and a good decision maker under pressure. One of those universally underrated footballers like one of my faves Peter Dean. I think he'll add a much needed competitive layer to our midfield.

Thanks again for these videos, really enjoying them and don't find myself disagreeing with much that you two say. Bang on review. Really looking forward to having a reliable solid citizen in our midfield who can do some heavy lifting where others can't. To only focus on this part of his game would be doing Georgey a disservice. He is quite neat with his skills as well and a good decision maker under pressure. One of those universally underrated footballers like one of my faves Peter Dean. I think he'll add a much needed competitive layer to our midfield.

Great role model too.

I think Hewett is an "elite role player" and extremely disciplined to team ethos.
Yeah agreed. Capable of locking down and capable of going and getting his own ball and doing something with it. I think he's integral to our success this year. He's skilful enough to kick goals. Hopefully he can do this throughout the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back