Competitions 2022 Player Sponsor Aaron Hall and Flynn Perez

What does sponsorship actually do for a player?
Gives them an opportunity to interact with fans on a more personal level, raise some money and goodwill for the club and would help fill the quota of functions and appearances that they are required to attend as part of their contract. At least that would be my guess.

I'm in for $50. However I just tried to pay via Internet Banking and I have discovered I have two different bank accounts to pay to.

Would it be possible just to let me know which is the correct one, please Luke? Thanks in advance.

In again for $50 thanks Luke72
I'm in for $50. However I just tried to pay via Internet Banking and I have discovered I have two different bank accounts to pay to.

Would it be possible just to let me know which is the correct one, please Luke? Thanks in advance.
Great to have you both back! I have added you to the message group which has my banking details 😉
Confirming that Quiv senior will be in for 50 please.
Thanks and done! 😊

That gets us to the half way mark! Great stuff, let’s keep this rolling.

As in previous years I will add your name to the pledge list in the opening post and cross it off once I’ve received your payment. Let me know if I have missed something.
I just did my transfer. It should appear whenever the banks can shake hands.

The time has come around again to launch the player sponsorship program (for the men). For those that have been involved you know the drill, for those that are new to this it is a great way to get involved and support the team.

Having emerged from the heights of Covid lockdowns with a bit of luck this year should go through without a hitch. The bonus (if you do get involved) is we should get some extra prizes that we may have missed over the last two compromised seasons.

As usual participants will get Big Footy membership. Gold if you contribute $50 and platinum if you go in for $100 which has the added bonus of getting you Big Footy free from advertising.

There will of course be give aways throughout the season including the season launch, signed jumpers, Syd Barker tickets and more, which you can enter the draw for and are a lot of fun.

Last year we supported Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez. That was a bronze and silver tier player, I will set the goal at the same level and see how we go. I have faith in all you good folks that we can hit the mark. I will aim to stick with Flynn and hopefully we get to see him on the park, we will get another player to replace Garn’s which isn’t locked in yet.

An added bonus is the club has given us a discount for sticking with them through the compromised seasons!

Pledge away!! and if you’re really cool 😎 there’s still time to get onboard with supporting the girls in the AFLW version 😊

Total $2170 Goal $4020

Luke72 $120
Gorman2geister $50
Kanga Glory $100
Giantroo $50
Quivorir $100
Ligma $50
Muttley45 $50

Groucho $100
Kanga1996 $50
Hsquid $50
Gokangas $50