Remove this Banner Ad

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What happened there....

I see. I will fix that now.
Sorry Chief I will get our list to you. I have had a mental schedule lately. If everyone can make sure you've settled that'd be great.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi team when’s the season launch jumper presentation night?

Keen to see JHF on stage getting his jumper

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pretty poor by the club, less than a week to round 1 and still no season launch night details

Most other clubs have had theirs by now
I think they're still a bit sensitive with the Covid situation and have had a bit of turn over in staff in that department. Still I agree a season launch should happen prior to the season starting.

see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
As usual participants will get Big Footy membership. Gold if you contribute $50 and platinum if you go in for $100 which has the added bonus of getting you Big Footy free from advertising.
Have the new memberships been given out to sponsors? I'm suddenly getting bombarded with all manner of sh*tty and irrelevant ads which is a real PITA.

see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
Sorry that’s me I need to get the list to Chief , I will do it today. Sorry 😞
No drama Luke. Not urgent, just me being a precious flog. There are definitely more important things for you to be doing today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If anything else is needed to make me appreciate being part of the sponsorship group, the bloody adds will! Shows how good we have it with you blokes organising this for us!

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If anything else is needed to make me appreciate being part of the sponsorship group, the bloody adds will! Shows how good we have it with you blokes organising this for us!
I have passed this on to Chief . My fault I somehow messaged a Chief that was not Chief. I hope it’s sorted now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad