Competitions 2022 Player Sponsor Aaron Hall and Flynn Perez

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to seeing the new player sponorship list especially with players prices going up or down depending on performances during the year...There might be a bargain in there to replace Garner. l wonder if a kid named Jason Horne-Francis is going cheap as he is a newbie...;):laughing:

Looking forward to seeing the new player sponorship list especially with players prices going up or down depending on performances during the year...There might be a bargain in there to replace Garner. l wonder if a kid named Jason Horne-Francis is going cheap as he is a newbie...;):laughing:
It will be a matter of seeing where they land. I spoke to Darcy and he suggested maybe Jed or Aaron Hall who are available (Aaron Hall is a great bloke) but I think the contributions are a bit slower this year.

It will be a matter of seeing where they land. I spoke to Darcy and he suggested maybe Jed or Aaron Hall who are available (Aaron Hall is a great bloke) but I think the contributions are a bit slower this year.

As you know , we sponsor Ben McKay and he has jumped into the silver section so his price has now gone from $1800 to $2400...which makes us thinking about it. l think if you already sponsor someone you should be given a discount to continue. There is no doubt someone will take over if we dont continue with the sponsorship but with everything that has gone on in 2021 l would have liked prices to stay on hold for a year for already sponsored players. If Melbourne Storm can give all their current members who stuck with them free membership for next season surely North could have done something like this on a lesser scale with the players sponsors. While Zoom calls are great the physical interaction with your sponsored player is what sponsors want more..well at least some of us do...BTW Aaron would be a good get. We spoke to him at the science works family day and he was very approachable. If you can get him l may be inclined to help sponsoring him also...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

l have made adjustments as to what the 2022 players sponsorship may look like . Feel free to change any. It would be interesting to see others thoughts. Green highlights are current players changes. Crimson are players we have or should get from outside the club and Blue should be self explainitory. There are still 4 spaces to fill once the Draft is known...Have fun...l would have liked to move Polec down but l can't see it happening so l have left him there. Screenshot (235).jpg

Last edited:
l have made adjustments as to what the 2022 players sponsorship may look like . Feel free to change any. It would be interesting to see others thoughts. Green highlights are current players changes. Crimson are players we have or should get from outside the club and Blue should be self explainitory. There are still 4 spaces to fill once the Draft is known...Have fun...l would have liked to move Polec down but l can't see it happening so l have left him there.View attachment 1282634
I know Aaron Hall will be silver.

They have given us a discount based on continued support of multiple players. I can’t remember exactly but I think it was 10% off every player after the most expensive one, and I sponsor one of the girls so it was done over 5 players (assuming we get the 2 men). Anyway I think it has worked out to about $200 off on both of the programs, which is pretty good and was unexpected on my part.

Last edited:
The time has come around again to launch the player sponsorship program (for the men). For those that have been involved you know the drill, for those that are new to this it is a great way to get involved and support the team.

Having emerged from the heights of Covid lockdowns with a bit of luck this year should go through without a hitch. The bonus (if you do get involved) is we should get some extra prizes that we may have missed over the last two compromised seasons.

As usual participants will get Big Footy membership. Gold if you contribute $50 and platinum if you go in for $100 which has the added bonus of getting you Big Footy free from advertising.

There will of course be give aways throughout the season including the season launch, signed jumpers, Syd Barker tickets and more, which you can enter the draw for and are a lot of fun.

Last year we supported Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez. That was a bronze and silver tier player, I will set the goal at the same level and see how we go. I have faith in all you good folks that we can hit the mark. I will aim to stick with Flynn and hopefully we get to see him on the park, we will get another player to replace Garn’s which isn’t locked in yet.

An added bonus is the club has given us a discount for sticking with them through the compromised seasons!

Pledge away!! and if you’re really cool 😎 there’s still time to get onboard with supporting the girls in the AFLW version 😊

Total $1220 Goal $4020

Luke72 $120
Gorman2geister $50
Kanga Glory $100
Giantroo $50
Quivorir $100
Ligma $50
Muttley45 $50
Groucho $100
Kanga1996 $50
Hsquid $50
Gokangas $50
Ferball $100
Filth Wizard $100
Lomas $100
RobZombie $100

Fusion $50

As I mentioned in the W sponsorship thread, I'm down for $100 for each (W and M) so you can add me to the list.

Cheers mate

I know Aaron Hall will be silver.

They have given us a discount based on continued support of multiple players. I can’t remember exactly but I think it was 10% off every player after the most expensive one, and I sponsor one of the girls so it was done over 5 players (assuming we get the 2 men). Anyway I think it has worked out to about $200 off on both of the programs, which is pretty good and was unexpected on my part.

l have made the adjustment , thanks Luke.

Just a quick reminder to everyone involved in the player sponsorship that the zoom chat with the recruiters is on at 5:30 aest tonight! Should be interesting, hope to see a few of you there. Details are in the PM.

l forgot.... :'(

I think you were the other one in the AFLW thread Tas. Thank you, most appreciated 🙏

It is the main reason i try and do the combined ones, i sometimes do not notice the threads pop up. If i ever miss one in the future just shoot me a message, if I am alive I will be on board.

I just put through the payment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back