Competitions 2022 Player Sponsor Aaron Hall and Flynn Perez

Is there still time to join? Can you let me know what I need to do please. Thanks :)
Yeah still room in both the men’s and women’s programs. If you pledge an amount (in $50 increments) I will add you to the list and add you to the private message list.

When we are finalised Chief will put through your BF membership and then you just need to keep an eye out for any prize draws your interested in entering and say it in the corresponding thread. It’s easy, and all new comers are most welcome 🤗

Yeah still room in both the men’s and women’s programs. If you pledge an amount (in $50 increments) I will add you to the list and add you to the private message list.

When we are finalised Chief will put through your BF membership and then you just need to keep an eye out for any prize draws your interested in entering and say it in the corresponding thread. It’s easy, and all new comers are most welcome 🤗
Thanks Luke72. I will pledge $100 in the men's program please. Let me know how I pay :)

It's getting to the time where we need to finalize our players for the year. At this stage we have stagnated a bit and are still a reasonable way off last years target. Anyone who has been tossing up whether to get involved I would urge you to do so, it is a great way to support the club, and the players do really appreciate it.

We will definitely sponsor Flynn Perez again and I have locked him in. We were looking at a silver tier player to replace Garns, which seems to be a bit of a stretch. If we can hit the mark for two lower tier players that would be the next (lower)bb goal. If we can't hit that total we can just stick with the one player but I have faith that we can do better than that. Thanks again to all involved :)

Last edited:
Back