Player Sponsorship 2022 Player Sponsor Draft

LittleFires

Preseason nuffy
May 28, 2021
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I am going back to back with Bailey Williams. Having gone early for him in the 2021 sponsors draft, I will not get sucked into makingthe mistake of getting impatient with our developing tall timber.

His 2021 season got off to a poor start with his inability to understand he is playing football and not basketball and started the year in rehab. But that did not put me off as Petracca did more damage after being drafted and look at him now..

West Coast look like they are going back to the fundamentals. Tackling is important and so will the midfield. The club needs a second ruckman and I see the need for Bailey to have someone advocating on his behalf. 2022 will be a vital year. Gone are the failed attempts of turning Oscar into a ruck and I sense the midfielders want better delivery from the second ruckman.

Besides, for Bazza Willow it will be put up or piss off come seasons end with both Jack Williams and Basso wanting to usurp his nicknames.

View attachment 1301216

The Stid - you are up
Big season for him, I really hope it all clicks.

darksquare

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2016
Edgewater
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Besides, for Bazza Willow it will be put up or piss off come seasons end with both Jack Williams and Basso Bazzo wanting to usurp his nicknames.
Am I petty enough to correct the spelling every time? Yes, yes I am. If my sponsorship is worth anything, it is that this board will remember his name. Bazzo - Rhett Bazzo.
1640226605294.png

MeltMan

With The Power To MELT!
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Players selected/available are :
  1. Andrew Gaff
  2. Dom Sheed
  3. Brad Sheppard
  4. Jack Redden
  5. Liam Duggan
  6. Jamie Cripps
  7. Zane Trew
  8. Tom Cole
  9. Jackson Nelson
  10. Jack Williams
  11. Josh Rotham
  12. Tom Barrass
  13. Callum Jamieson
  14. TBA
  15. TBA
    Thanks for the list Keys
    Decided to put a remaining draftees here since my pick coming up soon, by golly we are ignoring these BULLS.
    Duggo, Coleslaw, Jacko, Rotho, Barro. Spoilt for choice if your in need of defenders from the draft.
    Unsure wether the meme of taking a TBA player, selecting the player that got the distinct honnour of skyfisting in the user profile, or sponsoring Shepp in his life after footy.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
  1. Andrew Gaff
  2. Dom Sheed
  3. Brad Sheppard
  4. Jack Redden
  5. Liam Duggan
  6. Jamie Cripps
  7. Zane Trew
  8. Tom Cole
  9. Jackson Nelson
  10. Jack Williams
  11. Josh Rotham
  12. Tom Barrass
  13. Greg Clark - Greg Clark?
  14. Callum Jamieson
  15. TBA
  16. TBA
    Thanks for the list Keys
    Decided to put a remaining draftees here since my pick coming up soon, by golly we are ignoring these BULLS.
    Duggo, Coleslaw, Jacko, Rotho, Barro. Spoilt for choice if your in need of defenders from the draft.
    Unsure wether the meme of taking a TBA player, selecting the player that got the distinct honnour of skyfisting in the user profile, or sponsoring Shepp in his life after footy.
My boy and future brownlow medalist Greg Clark is not for sale!

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
Wow, I didn’t think I would be making my selection until 2022 :tearsofjoy:

Very pleased to see my man is still on the board. I select Liam Duggan.
74DB05AE-0652-4C7C-A3C0-0DC90612F6F9.gif

D6573CEB-1CB6-4601-BD05-33AEA34B2293.jpeg

Duggos looking very beefy pre Christmas. Hoping for a big 2022 from him after an injury interrupted 2021 season.

Early prediction: if he can stay injury free he will poll Top 5 in the JWM & make the 40 man AA Squad.

Doughboy you’re up.

Jun 14, 2012
#returnofthewings
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals, Wildcats, Warriors
I will go Tom Barrass

JoshWoodenSpoon over to you!

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
  1. Andrew Gaff
  2. Dom Sheed
  3. Brad Sheppard
  4. Jack Redden
  5. Liam Duggan
  6. Jamie Cripps
  7. Zane Trew
  8. Tom Cole
  9. Jackson Nelson
  10. Jack Williams
  11. Josh Rotham
  12. Tom Barrass
  13. Callum Jamieson
  14. TBA
  15. TBA
    Thanks for the list Keys
I am sensing our posters do not think JWilliams is likely to get a debut in 2022.

Last edited:
You idiots! I'll be taking Tom "Treacle" Cole.

Based on this absolute heist of a selection, it is fitting that MeltMan is up next.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
You idiots! I'll be taking Tom "Treacle" Cole.

Based on this absolute heist of a selection, it is fitting that MeltMan is up next.
I had that absolute legend last season, treat him well Mr Spoon.

MeltMan

With The Power To MELT!
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
With fat-pants "shooter" McGovern off the table i am expecting huge things from TB, will be the new intercept marking powerhouse down back as gov has to play backup ruck and show that all the s**t talking he has been doing about the role is good for more than 10 minutes before getting gassed.
absolute steal.
Hmmm Tba, Shepp, so many choices...

With a new game plan, some back line shuffling...
Im expecting Leggs, AKA 2021 grand final sprint winner (what was Petch even doing) Josh Rotham to have a huge year as our darting half Back-Line breaking monster kicking black boot wearing Campaigner of a player this season.
After all that it seems so tempting to sponsor Shepp...
I'll pick...

Rotho!
Doashuey dont say i never get you anything for christmas. you're up!

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Wow, pick 34 and there are some absolute champions still left. Tempting to go for the multiple AA winner and WBF, IBF and WCFD unified boxing champ but sometimes you just need to be inch perfect, and he is!
1640413759073.png

Is Dom, is Good.
Keys still some good picks left here.

Last edited:

MeltMan

With The Power To MELT!
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Wow, pick 34 and there are some absolute champions still left. Tempting to go for the multiple AA winner and WBF, IBF and WCFD unified boxing champ but sometimes you just need to be inch perfect, and he is!
View attachment 1302047

Is Dom, is Good.
Keys still some good picks left here.
Bigfooty has melted my brain. I understood AA, but other than bbimwblf i was staring ay some kind of gmhba alphabet soup of an acronyms 😞

MeltMan

With The Power To MELT!
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Quite interesting that Reddo, Crippa and Nelson have failed to attract a Sponsor. Given they will likely play a chunk of games.
lack of a good last name reduction like Reddo or Crippa is probably really hampering Nelsons game.

Quite interesting that Reddo, Crippa and Nelson have failed to attract a Sponsor. Given they will likely play a chunk of games.

Unspectacular workhorses, used to happen all the time when I was running the draft.

Back