Player Sponsorship 2022 Player Sponsorship - Congratulations Archie Perkins and Nic Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAYMENT DETAILS - PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE PAYING
Payment of pledges this year will be through a BigFooty PayPal account.

Make your payments through PayPal to helpdesk@biginterestgroup.com.

2 important things to take note of;

1) When making your payment, please select the payment type 'Friends or family' because I suspect it means that PayPal doesn't take any fees out of your pledge. I think a number of pledges were made as goods or services type payment last year so fees were extracted and the full pledge never made it to the account.

View attachment 1328632

2) In the description put "Essendon Sponsorship - Your username" as per below. Nothing more, nothing less.

View attachment 1328636

These monies will be verified via a BigFooty admin so please don't make things more difficult for them (and by extension me) by writing (or not writing) something that doesn't identify your BigFooty account. Please also bear in mind this PayPal account is also used for other BigFooty business so both the purpose of the payment and your username are crucial to ensuring your payment isn't lost.

One last thing, if you could please let me know in this thread when you've paid I can check you off before confirming with admin payment was received.

If you have any general queries please don't hesitate to ask in the thread or PM me.

Thanks.

Thought I'd start this early as I just heard from the club last week and the new prices are out. Sadly, they've increased by $55 to $950 per player.

Happily, we have $520 left over in the kitty plus the annual BigChiefy contribution of $200 so we're only $230 away from retaining Walla or Perko. Hopefully we can retain both.

Pledges are to be made in increments of $25 and remember every bit helps so don't feel like a $25 pledge isn't worth making or you're somehow less of a supporter if you can't make a 3 figure contribution.

There are a number of things that come along with this sponsorship that we raffle off including signed guernseys, admission to the player sponsor cocktail party which has been renamed to 'Player Sponsor Official Event', 150th year celebration lapel pins and player sponsor cards and lanyards. There's also some exclusive online content including a pre-season list analysis online meeting with the footy department (access details to be shared with sponsors via pm from me).

BigFooty rewards for sponsoring:

$0 to $49 - player sponsor medal
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

I'll kick it off with $100 which means we're now only $130 away from retaining a player! :D

Attachments

• 1651317287360.png
    1651317287360.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back