Training 2022 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

ORyTJTe.jpeg

hQiMiSt.jpeg

I'm happy to give him time to settle in and show what he can do, and I do like the appointment, but he's already mentioned journey and being uncomfortable.
I know there's only so many clichés to go around, but a little bit of homework might have helped him steer clear of those two in particular.
Sounds so corny and just plain fake. Why not just keep it simple and say we’re all really determined to work hard and let’s see what we can all do. Whatever be real vossy. Yellow card

Sounds so corny and just plain fake. Why not just keep it simple and say we’re all really determined to work hard and let’s see what we can all do. Whatever be real vossy. Yellow card
In your opinion...

In mine, I'm not sure that our Senior Coach needs to pander to your line of reasoning in order to be considered authentic.

I'm happy to give him time to settle in and show what he can do, and I do like the appointment, but he's already mentioned journey and being uncomfortable.
I know there's only so many clichés to go around, but a little bit of homework might have helped him steer clear of those two in particular.

Anytime i hear the word 'journey' it makes me think of reality tv shows like masterchef :rolleyes:

Without being too much of a SA here
But how is it we can afford 9 million plus with staff and can’t afford some paint for seats?

Why bother painting the seats during a pandemic that stops them from being used, I guess?

Other part of it might be that it's just leaning into the nostalgic "heritage" feel.

Why bother painting the seats during a pandemic that stops them from being used, I guess?

Other part of it might be that it's just leaning into the nostalgic "heritage" feel.
Nostalgia more crap house haha
Pretty sure they had seen a fair fee preseasons pre covid
Not a good look for a professional club. Your environment wears off on people.

Agree very poor and not an inspiration for supporters.
A club with over 80,000 members, should be run well thoroughly, no more excuses.
Public image or perception may well be superficial but it’s important.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin , Williams, C. Curnow and Gov. all four are crucial, need to show more determination & maintain acceptable AFL fitness.
Our team relies on their input this group of talented footballers performances will determine whether we will be playing finals or not in 2022.
A bit harsh on Charlie …

A bit harsh on Charlie …

Def harsh on Charlie, but the sentiment still holds.

I don't think successful teams are necessarily the ones with the most talent (although it certainly helps). I think they are the teams that extract maximum performance from the players they do have.

Whether that's via gameplan, effort, fitness, injury management, whatever else. You just can't afford to have too much of the salary cap tied up in players who are under-delivering...

Maybe you should just stick yo get those seats painted at princes Park.

Probably not a good idea to get out of your lane.

Training gallery ...

Wowee how good does Carroll look, forget about him being young in his draft year he is in prime condition to have an impact next year, has gone past the Dow’s, Fishers and Obrien in terms of body development.

That photo has really made my day as he is obviously a very serious young man that wants to waste no time, if him and Stocker can make a leap forward in terms of midfield time it will seriously assist our climb up the ladder and might just solve our wing issues in Carroll’s case to start at least, very happy.

Wowee how good does Carroll look, forget about him being young in his draft year he is in prime condition to have an impact next year, has gone past the Dow’s, Fishers and Obrien in terms of body development.

That photo has really made my day as he is obviously a very serious young man that wants to waste no time, if him and Stocker can make a leap forward in terms of midfield time it will seriously assist our climb up the ladder and might just solve our wing issues in Carroll’s case to start at least, very happy.
Stocker looks in good nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back