Training 2022 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Deserves the highest respect, 2 knee reco’s, 2 cancer battles (I think he has young children), plus the pressure of being a leader of an AFL team.
When you sit back and consider the above, it’s pretty amazing really. All the best Doc, we all love you buddy.
They probably might make a gradual return
Let Doc recover from his treatments building his strength .....his enormous fuel tank of workmanship will take some time to restore in a healthy manner....dont want to thrash and trash the Doc......☝

Think this was up much earlier in the day so apologies if it’s already been posted

He’s fast becoming a fave of mine and many others I’d suggest, and after listening to this it becomes obvious why

Huge man love for the Stock…

I was just thinking is this the first perfect dude in history, then he said he's sitting down to watch a couple of hours of ncis. He really does seem to be an absolutely brilliant person though.

I was just thinking is this the first perfect dude in history, then he said he's sitting down to watch a couple of hours of ncis. He really does seem to be an absolutely brilliant person though.
Probably shouldn’t admit this now but I didn’t mind original NCIS, quite like Mark Harmon… :grimacing:

NCIS is the greatest televsion show in history.

Original ncis was a fine show before it went on too long. One of the few cop shows that had the director/high ups of the agency actually consult.

I have never watched NCIS.

Think this was up much earlier in the day so apologies if it’s already been posted

He’s fast becoming a fave of mine and many others I’d suggest, and after listening to this it becomes obvious why

Huge man love for the Stock…

Is it just me or does Stock present like a captain in waiting. I know we have Walsh and Weiters similar ages but jeez Stock is impressive. We are blessed to have so many of these types

Is it just me or does Stock present like a captain in waiting. I know we have Walsh and Weiters similar ages but jeez Stock is impressive. We are blessed to have so many of these types

I could certainly see it. But I could also see him just being the future Ed Curnow type leadership group component, who works his arse off and just gets around his mates whenever needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back