Training 2022 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

fish weaving through traffic is glorious. we need this kid up and firing. just saying

Not suprised tbh.

giphy.gif

Yeah I must say I thought the same but didn’t want it to be perceived as bagging him which I’m still not.
Some players are likely to be returning post Covid, perhaps there are still affected by the fatigue it causes. Hopefully the virus gets through the team asap and everyone can return to full health well before the season starts.

Some players are likely to be returning post Covid, perhaps there are still affected by the fatigue it causes. Hopefully the virus gets through the team asap and everyone can return to full health well before the season starts.
Yeah could be. Plus he is a big bodied player so we shouldnt expect him to be too agile.

Yeah could be. Plus he is a big bodied player so we shouldnt expect him to be too agile.
Seemed to be chasing a few mids in the footage. Cripps is no race horse, but as a mid he would cover more ground than a defender usually would, especially a tall. Maybe he's pushing himself hard to impress and was caught out a few times with nothing left.

Last edited:
Seemed like a lower intensity from Young in a couple parts of the vision. :oops:
Hopefully he was just buggered in the heat.
Popped by to training today, Young and Mirkov were at the very back of the pack when running at the end.

Last edited:

I heard that at another club, 25 players have had it.
There were about half a dozen fully recovered (weeks ago) players that were really struggling to get their heart-rates down post runs at training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that at another club, 25 players have had it.
There were about half a dozen fully recovered (weeks ago) players that were really struggling to get their heart-rates down post runs at training.

Swans???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back