Training 2022 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Vossy ...

"I’ve heard a lot about talent, talent gets you through the door and that’s it, the ability to back up every single day and do the right things and be here for the right reasons, that’s extremely important."

I can't remember being this excited about a pre-season previously.

There's just so much to look forward to:
  1. New coaches/ management/ board
  2. New game plan
  3. Improved buyin/ attitude from the players
  4. New players
  5. Stronger/ more matured group
  6. So many players coming back from injuries

2022 is going to be a fun year to watch - finals bound!!!

I can't remember being this excited about a pre-season previously.

There's just so much to look forward to:
  1. New coaches/ management/ board
  2. New game plan
  3. Improved buyin/ attitude from the players
  4. New players
  5. Stronger/ more matured group
  6. So many players coming back from injuries

2022 is going to be a fun year to watch - finals bound!!!

Hopefully but at the same time, 1-4 happened under both Bolton and Teague and at some point so did 5 and 6.....

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

ps: Voss, get comfortable being uncomfortable... deja vu.
I'm happy to give him time to settle in and show what he can do, and I do like the appointment, but he's already mentioned journey and being uncomfortable.
I know there's only so many clichés to go around, but a little bit of homework might have helped him steer clear of those two in particular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its going to be a long summer. One day of pre-season training done and I wish it was Round 1.

Despite being excited about 2020 and 2021, I am genuinely excited to see what this list can do with genuinely good coaching around them and a new game-plan.

Young ...
FExD9ZHVIAMqnmu

I see we braught Charlie Curnow off Wish to fill the hole in the backine.

he's a good shape for someone 201cm

Was Casboult out there training? Saw some footage on 9 but wasn’t sure if they spliced in some earlier season footage where Levi was in amongst it.

Was Casboult out there training? Saw some footage on 9 but wasn’t sure if they spliced in some earlier season footage where Levi was in amongst it.
he's not on the list anymore and looking to join GC - i wonder if the club would have him at training, even if he was vaccinated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back