Training 2022 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate.
Who else was in the rehab group with Gresh?

Also was Jack Hayes training still?
Hayes was training. He's massive.

Hunter, Paton, Connolly, Windy, Crouch, Gresham, Byrnes, Bytell and maybe 4 or 5 others were in the 'modified' group, which also included the covid guys. No one looked particularly limited by injury. No stationary drills or anything like that and they were still doing 360 degree competitive drills and running etc. I think the modification is simply limiting their kms.

My opinion on Allison is not to expect too much this year. He was drafted as a skinny 195cm kid, has endured 1 covid affected season and has played 9 or so games at VFL. The kid will need a bit more time to develop hence the 2 year deal. That said, he looks really fit and appeared to be really engaged for a young fella.

Hunter, Paton, Connolly, Windy, Crouch, Gresham, Byrnes, Bytell and maybe 4 or 5 others were in the 'modified' group, which also included the covid guys. No one looked particularly limited by injury. No stationary drills or anything like that and they were still doing 360 degree competitive drills and running etc. I think the modification is simply limiting their kms.

My opinion on Allison is not to expect too much this year. He was drafted as a skinny 195cm kid, has endured 1 covid affected season and has played 9 or so games at VFL. The kid will need a bit more time to develop hence the 2 year deal. That said, he looks really fit and appeared to be really engaged for a young fella.
Who wasn’t out there for covid or any other reasons ? If you can recall .
Cheers

Was hanners there? Saw a rumour on a facebook group that he pinged his calf again! Hope it's just rumours but the saints are always very cagey when it comes to hanners injuries..

Any intel on this? I stupidly still hold out hope.

Any intel on this? I stupidly still hold out hope.

Hahah so do I, he plays well every time he plays for us tbf!

As was mentioned above - was reported on a very nuff fb group but honestly the intel on hanners' previous injuries on the page have been pretty spot on unfortunately (similar reporting of the previous injury was on the page 2-3 weeks before the club confirmed it..)... that's all I've seen/read about it - I was hoping he'd be at training which would put the rumour to bed but him being absent just adds to it. If he's got covid/close contact then he'd probably miss the rest of the week but questions will be asked if he's a no-show next week...

Really hopeful we make Hayes an offer. Think he deserves a s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hopeful we make Hayes an offer. Think he deserves a sh*t.
Got to be a fairly high chance given he has come back after the break.
Don't they normally give them like 3-4 week training opportunities?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back