Training 2022 Pre Season

George , there was never a question regarding how much bull sh*t you speak
Who listens to you and your ridiculous rumours anyway. Go scurry back to the hole you crawled out from, mole.

Who listens to you and your ridiculous rumours anyway. Go scurry back to the hole you crawled out from, mole.
There was a rumour you had big man boobs and now i have proof George and i didnt need gringo2011 to back me up

504e60b0a26606c065f3a66f8d7c760005-23-gymnast-seinfeld.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

Our resident drug addict performed a perfect round house kick on my roses the other day, causing them to explode and scatter across my front lawn. Me and my mate were at the front window and watched the whole thing happen. I wasn't even mad, I was impressed (and drunk).View attachment 1286283

Bill Lawry will be furious

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Insane is it that I would take Brad's own word over your trusted sources?

Mate it's all good if you want to post rumours but maybe you need to put your hand up if they don't appear to be true.

Like you're saying how would I know his skinfolds from a news clip, he literally wouldn't have been back to the club to do testing as he's still on holiday. I just don't really get what you're on about this whole "he has come back unfit" thing and yes I'm a supporter and will stand up for our players if I think they're being unfairly maligned. He says he's lost 1.5kg and is boxing 4 or 5 times a week and is fitter than last year, is he lying?
To be fair he can both have lost weight and not lost enough weight, so both of you can be correct. If you take the emotion out of it you'll see Joff doesn't really have much motivation to slag off a player for the sake of it. Personally I can't find fault with anything he's said.

My view of Brad is that he's a nice positive guy with good vibes and Ratten was right about him, in the role we brought him in to play, it's all about how and when you get the ball to him. Wingers don't hunt their own ball and the guys in the centre weren't giving it to him. Why not? Who knows: maybe he wasn't getting in good positions, maybe they were used to playing a different way. In the end Brad had to change his entire game in a response to pressure to "get his hands dirty" and "put in a shift".

He is a cherry on the cake player. We got him because he had pedigree and he was open to coming. It got us Paddy as well so I can't be to critical, though I'm still not sure it was a smart move for us. We were looking for class and speed but we didn't play the type of game that makes use out of those type of players, we preferred a bruising pulsing chaotic mode of footy to anything more refined. Maybe now we're trying to turn our massive investment into something actually useful to our team, even if it's underutilising the player's best features.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Seriously every time someone questions a rumour you lose the plot with the same old line , No wonder people dont post rumours .
If you or anyone is going to post a rumour and it seems a tad too far left of centre or there is other info that suggests that the rumour is just Bull poop well i think posters have every right to question the so called said rumour , Dont you ?

Yep every right, but to call me a liar and infer I just made up BS was the thing I was referring to.

And you are right every rumour should be questioned, that why this place exists. I passed on what I heard, believe it or not, question it and challenge it, but to call me a liar and say I was making stuff up is just garbage. As for PM's you are just jealous that you aren't a part of the BF Masonic group of elders ;)

Circus

Wise Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
Smithton
AFL Club
St Kilda
The end of November is approaching. Having scanned a few pages of this thread I'm very concerned about my training schedule and how fit I'll be by Xmas.

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda
To be fair he can both have lost weight and not lost enough weight, so both of you can be correct. If you take the emotion out of it you'll see Joff doesn't really have much motivation to slag off a player for the sake of it. Personally I can't find fault with anything he's said.

My view of Brad is that he's a nice positive guy with good vibes and Ratten was right about him, in the role we brought him in to play, it's all about how and when you get the ball to him. Wingers don't hunt their own ball and the guys in the centre weren't giving it to him. Why not? Who knows: maybe he wasn't getting in good positions, maybe they were used to playing a different way. In the end Brad had to change his entire game in a response to pressure to "get his hands dirty" and "put in a shift".

He is a cherry on the cake player. We got him because he had pedigree and he was open to coming. It got us Paddy as well so I can't be to critical, though I'm still not sure it was a smart move for us. We were looking for class and speed but we didn't play the type of game that makes use out of those type of players, we preferred a bruising pulsing chaotic mode of footy to anything more refined. Maybe now we're trying to turn our massive investment into something actually useful to our team, even if it's underutilising the player's best features.
Maybe, we're facing a problem of fitting the likes of Gresh, Pato, possibly Hanners back in to the side. Maybe someone noticed that we're better with Dmac on the ground and Billings might be allocated the other wing.
We're finally at that point where we've got good players that if you don't perform you might just get dropped. FMD it's been a looong time coming.

Do clubs publish the skin fold tests ? Because i have looked everywhere and i cant find them
No they don't
Don't be calling Gringo or JB out on it though as it was me who passed on some stuff in a PM
And stand by it 100% but i understand many won't believe and that's cool, i don't believe much i read on the internet

Here's another Lie many in the cub thought Hill should have been dropped but Ratts was such a huge part of getting him it didnt happen

No they don't
Don't be calling Gringo or JB out on it though as it was me who passed on some stuff in a PM
And stand by it 100% but i understand many won't believe and that's cool, i don't believe much i read on the internet

Here's another Lie many in the cub thought Hill should have been dropped but Ratts was such a huge part of getting him it didnt happen
They should be ashamed of themselves trying to cut your grass like that

Well that makes it 100% true ,, Not having a crack at you either Gringo , just saying its more than possible two people can hear the same BS rumour

I have heard it from a very solid source and backed up by another who heard it from the horses mouth. Trust both. Heard the same thing about him last season early too. As I said it may be jealously but some in the playing group have mentioned his fitness being a bit below expected levels. He sounds like he is doing something about it which is all that you can ask. As long as he hits preseason with the expected effort he's doing what he's paid for.

It wouldn't be a preseason thread without 5 pages of dick measuring about who's the shitter player, would it

37354c14bae02a25a42f0e2225da8bf5.jpg

You can always rely on me though. All my rumours are triple certified agrade bullshit.

Saw Brad Hill heading to KFC the other day. Came out with 3 x $10 buckets of popcorn chicken.

Make of it what you will.

37354c14bae02a25a42f0e2225da8bf5.jpg

You can always rely on me though. All my rumours are triple certified agrade bullshit.

Saw Brad Hill heading to KFC the other day. Came out with 3 x $10 buckets of popcorn chicken.

Make of it what you will.
Is he in liver failure too?

Back